Hello and welcome
- Appunti grammaticali
- Piccoli appunti
- Inglese in azione
- Humour inglese
Test Your Level
Council of Europe
Tagsabsolute beginners accento adjectives advanced adverbs a lot of already always any auxiliary verbs conditional dettato dictation do don't elementary ever everybody future gerund gerundio get going to guardian hardly ever have have to home house if in infinitive ing form intermediate interrogative like listening many much must never nobody old man onestopenglish passive past simple prepositions present perfect present simple pronunciation pronunciation practice pun puns questions really rebus so some spelling still such such a the think to twitstop verbs very wait wait for want wonder wordplay would like yet
- La pronuncia dell'alfabeto inglese
- 100 useful English verbs
- Daily Translation Intermediate
- On the porch
- Daily Translation Elementary
- Principali Verbi Irregolari (raggruppati per assonanza)
- For / Since ~ "da, sin da, da quando"
- Past simple or present perfect: an introduction
- Bring, take, or carry?
Twitter NewsI miei Cinguettii
- Sicily town banishes pushy waiters from the pavement 22/09/2017In Italy's popular tourist resorts, it's common to see waiters standing outside restaurants, chatting to potential customers and beckoning them in.
- No second chances for paedophile priests, says Pope Francis 22/09/2017Pope Francis said on Thursday that paedophile priests should have no right of appeal against being kicked out of the Church and that he would never pardon any of them.
- EU Brexit chief tells Italian parliament a quick Brexit deal is 'possible' 22/09/2017The European Union's chief Brexit negotiator said on Thursday there could be a quick deal on the conditions of Britain's departure as he urged London to table new proposals next week.
- Sicily town banishes pushy waiters from the pavement 22/09/2017
Who is your prof?
Nato e cresciuto a Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, istruito a Wycliffe College nel Regno Unito, oggi Tony Lawson abita con sua moglie, due figli e una cagna leggermente pazzoide nella città di Catania dove insegna l’inglese nel Dipart. di Scienze Politiche e Sociali dell’Università e dove gestisce il sito di Ingliando dal 2011.
Thanks for visiting
- 641,162 ~ pagine viste