Hello and welcome
- Appunti grammaticali
- Piccoli appunti
- Inglese in azione
- Humour inglese
Test Your Level
Council of Europe
Tagsabsolute beginners accento adjectives advanced adverbs a lot of already always any auxiliary verbs conditional dettato dictation do don't elementary enjoy ever everybody future gerund gerundio get going to guardian hardly ever have have to home house if in infinitive ing form intermediate interrogative like listening many much must never nobody onestopenglish passive past simple prepositions present perfect present simple pronunciation pronunciation practice pun puns questions really rebus so some spelling still such such a the think to twitstop verbs very wait wait for want wonder wordplay would like yet
- La pronuncia dell'alfabeto inglese
- 100 useful English verbs
- For / Since ~ "da, sin da, da quando"
- Daily Translation Elementary ~ Archive
- Daily Translation Intermediate
- Daily Translation Intermediate ~ Archive
- Past simple or present perfect: an introduction
- Daily Translation Elementary
Twitter NewsI miei Cinguettii
- Rome mayor calls for stronger laws to tackle rape after 'black month' for sexual assaults 20/09/2017Rome's mayor Virginia Raggi on Tuesday called for tougher laws against rape, after a spate of reported sexual assaults in the capital and across Italy.
- What to expect at Milan Fashion Week: Hot new talent and bans on ultra-thin models 20/09/2017Fashion week roars into Milan on Wednesday with hotly anticipated shows from fresh talent as well as from luxury titans including Moschino and Armani, who are battling for their share of a rebounding market.
- Why Florence is the perfect setting for Theresa May's big Brexit speech 20/09/2017British Prime Minister Theresa May's decision to travel to Florence to give a major speech on Brexit has led to raised eyebrows. But the Tuscan city is actually the perfect setting for her talk, argues Andrew Glencross, senior lecturer at Aston University.
- Rome mayor calls for stronger laws to tackle rape after 'black month' for sexual assaults 20/09/2017
Who is your prof?
Nato e cresciuto a Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, istruito a Wycliffe College nel Regno Unito, oggi Tony Lawson abita con sua moglie, due figli e una cagna leggermente pazzoide nella città di Catania dove insegna l’inglese nel Dipart. di Scienze Politiche e Sociali dell’Università e dove gestisce il sito di Ingliando dal 2011.
Thanks for visiting
- 640,094 ~ pagine viste