Puoi trovare altri utili appuntiQUI
Your comments are always very welcome.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Born and raised in Malaysia between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Educated at Wycliffe College in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, England. Living in the foothills of Mount Etna since 1982 and teaching English at Catania University since 1987. View all posts by Tony
10 thoughts on “Si compone la musica!”
Could I say:” In my family, we are five of us”?.
I think I found it somewhere….
Mettere “we” e anche “us” è un po’ ridondante. Meglio o “we are five” oppure “there are five of us”.
In my family there are five of us.
Is it right?
Yes, that’s another valid possibility. 🙂
There are four people in my family . One of them is the boss : the cat ! 🙂
Ahah! Well said! 🙂
Hi, just a curiosity: is it possible to say also “My family is composed by five people”?
No, Marta. That’s just the point. English families simply aren’t ‘composed’.
You could say, “My family is made up of five people” but it is much easier (and far more common) just to say, “There are five people in my family”.
it’ very beautiful speaking whit them. My family have four persons composed. It’ all rigth!!
Hi Moira. No, it’s not alright because you are using “compose” to talk about your family and we don’t use “compose” in this context. The easiest way is to say, “There are four people in my family.”