Hello and welcome
- Appunti grammaticali
- Piccoli appunti
- Inglese in azione
- Humour inglese
Test Your Level
Council of Europe
Tagsabsolute beginners accento adjectives advanced adverbs agree a lot of already always any articolo determinativo auxiliary verbs conditional dettato dictation do don't elementary enjoy enough ever everybody future gerund gerundio get going to guardian hardly ever have home house if in infinitive ing form intermediate interrogative like listening many much must never nobody object pronouns passive past simple prepositions present perfect pun puns questions really rebus so some still stop such such a take the think to twitstop verbs very wait wait for want wonder wordplay would like yet
- 100 useful English verbs
- Daily Translation (intermediate)
- Past simple or present perfect: an introduction
- Present Perfect Simple (indefinite past) ~ "risultato evidente nel presente"
- La pronuncia dell'alfabeto inglese
- English is so difficult: it's such a complicated language!
- For / Since ~ "da, sin da, da quando"
- Daily Translation (elementary)
- Bring, take, or carry?
Twitter NewsI miei Cinguettii
- Europe's biggest shopping mall to open tomorrow in Italy 24 maggio 2017A shopping mall which will be the largest in Europe is set to open on Thursday in Bergamo, northern Italy.
- IN PICTURES: Donald Trump meets Italian leaders in Rome 24 maggio 2017US President Donald Trump arrived in Rome on Tuesday evening as part of his first foreign trip since taking office.
- Migrants tell UNHCR of new shipwreck with dozens killed 24 maggio 2017Migrants rescued off the Libyan coast have described discovering a shipwrecked dinghy at sea, saying dozens of people including children were lost to the waves, the UNHCR and IOM said on Tuesday.
- Europe's biggest shopping mall to open tomorrow in Italy 24 maggio 2017
- 569,911 ~ pagine viste
Thanks for visiting