Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) It’s good to see you here.
2) Do you want to see my new guitar?
3) Do you like playing cards in the evening?
4) He’s got a lovely house in the country.
5) I’m looking for the theatre. Can you help me?
6) What are you waiting for? The show is over.
7) Do you always go for a walk after lunch?
8) The waiting room is over there on the right.
9) Can you wait here for a moment, please?
10) Are there any letters for me this morning?
11) Jane left her car near the police station.
12) I asked her to help us but she refused.
13) I can’t see where the ticket office is.
14) I’d like to know what the others are doing.
15) Are you sure you’re doing the right thing.
16) Who told them where the meeting was?
17) We met the manager on the first day.
18) Hi there. How lovely to see you again.
19) We saw Bob in a pub the other day.
20) She’s got some lovely roses in her garden.
21) Can you tell us the time, please?
22) What did you do with all the boxes?
23) How many people are there in your family?
24) What does she do on Thursday evenings?
25) I’d like to go to the concert with them.
26) She’s sitting over there in that chair.
27) I’d like a chicken salad and some bread.
28) How many people were there in the garden?
29) I really like these flowers. What are they?
30) Do you know what the girls are doing?
31) I’ve got a great idea for this weekend.
32) Where are you going with that suitcase?
33) How old’s your brother and what does he do?
34) Bob worked for his uncle Jack last year.
35) I saw them in the market this morning.
36) You must leave your shoes at the entrance.
37) Can we walk to the station from here?
38) I met her brother at a concert last summer.
39) What would you like to do this morning.
40) You can stay here until Bob gets back.
41) What time did Bob get back last night?
42) There was a great film on at the cinema last night.
43) Why don’t you tell us about your holiday?
44) Can you show me where it is on the map?
45) Where did you say you come from?
46) I left the tickets on the table in the hall.
47) We saw them in town just the other day.
48) You can stay with us until Tuesday morning.
49) There was a loud noise in the woods last night.
50) We don’t often see wolves in this area.