Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) Don’t put it there if it’s dirty.
2) Why isn’t this light working?
3) He’s going to give us a hand this afternoon.
4) It’s nice to see this place again after all these years.
5) I wanted to see if there was anyone at home.
6) Don’t tell me you want another one.
7) There are three for you and two for me.
8) Sit down over here and tell me what happened.
9) Try and do what you can as quickly as possible.
10) Have you got enough money for the tickets?
11) Which one did you choose in the end?
12) How many children are there in the class?
13) We’ve got some more out in the garden.
14) Why don’t you try again tomorrow?
15) I’m trying very hard to believe you.
16) We’ve got some great ideas to start off with.
17) This bag is just right. Can I borrow it?
18) Have you got any idea what they did with it?
19) She’s going to try again later on this afternoon.
20) They can stay here for now, but not for long.
21) Let me see what you’ve got in your hand.
22) When do you usually do your exercises?
23) Are you going to watch the match this morning?
24) They’re still waiting to see someone about the car.
25) Do you always go to town by bus?
26) He’s sitting in the third row from the back.
27) Did he tell you what happened the next day?
28) How often do you come to these shows?
29) Would you like some more chips with your chicken?
30) These plants are all looking very nice.
31) You must get off at the third stop.
32) Don’t tell me what to do all the time.
33) We lost the match but we played well.
34) How many times a week do you do these exercises?
35) I’ve got some old maps of India somewhere.
36) There’s nothing useful in any of these drawers.
37) Do you know any of the people here?
38) Not many people come here during the week.
39) You can come back for it some time next week.
40) There’s a surprise for you all in the sitting room.
41) What colour are the rest of the walls?
42) Tom is taking his medicine regularly.
43) He bought some lovely flowers for the occasion.
44) I found his phone number in my old address book.
45) How often do you see your parents these days?
46) She’s trying to make friends with that dog over there.
47) We’ve got some more paper if you need it.
48) Can you let the dog out of the back door, please?
49) He kept his hat on in the church.
50) It’s probably a good thing they came.