Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) Do you believe what he told us?
2) I can’t find anything to open this tin.
3) I don’t think he knows what he’s doing.
4) He’s got a strange way of walking.
5) Do you want anything else to eat?
6) I can’t believe they’re still waiting for us.
7) Write it down on that piece of paper.
8) Let’s wait here until the sun goes down.
9) You must give it back to him on Tuesday.
10) We’re going to have a big party when Bob gets back.
11) There are some old newspapers in the back of the car.
12) You can stay here as long as you keep quiet.
13) Have some more while it’s still hot.
14) Can I help you in any way?
15) Be careful on the stairs. They’re still wet.
16) There was an article about her in yesterday’s newspaper.
17) It was already dark when we finally got there.
18) Can you help me in the shop this afternoon?
19) It was really cold later on in the day.
20) What would you like for dinner this evening?
21) I’ve got some really good news for you all.
22) I can’t believe she’s already sixteen.
23) There are two more plates of sandwiches in the kitchen.
24) What time did you get back home last night?
25) It was a long drive back to the hotel.
26) It’s good to see you looking so happy.
27) I’m feeling a bit better than yesterday, thanks.
28) Can you help me move this sofa, please?
29) What time did you say the film starts?
30) How many books have you got on this subject?
31) I’m afraid we’re all really busy at the moment.
32) I think Bob’s idea is really quite good.
33) We wish you all the best for the new year.
34) I’m going to go for a walk after lunch.
35) You can keep the tickets as a souvenir.
36) Why don’t we stay here for the weekend?
37) She’s got some chickens in her back garden.
38) I always feel out of place at Tom’s house.
39) Who did you ask to speak to?
40) I’ve still got your notes from the last lesson.
41) Can’t you do anything about it?
42) What time did your bus get in last night?
43) Can I help you in any way?
44) What are you two talking about?
45) I’ve got some tissues in my jacket pocket.
46) It’s just inside the back door on the left.
47) How often do you go to the gym these days?
48) We were downstairs having tea in the kitchen.
49) Where do you keep your knives and forks?
50) What does your brother do?