Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) Tom always has a shower after work.
2) I washed the car and then it rained of course.
3) I’ve still got some of my old notes.
4) Which way did they go when they left?
5) Leave some of that cheese for the others.
6) Can you let the dog out into the garden, please?
7) I can’t believe it’s already Sunday again.
8) Did you find your coat in the end?
9) It’s going to rain all day, I’m afraid.
10) What did you decide to do in the end?
11) Are you all ready to leave now?
12) I think It’s time we all had a break.
13) Have you got any plans for today?
14) Did you lock the door when you left?
15) I can’t find the key to this drawer.
16) What do you know about his aunt?
17) It’s a real pleasure to meet your parents at last.
18) You must have a valid ticket to go in.
19) I think this chair is broken.
20) Can you stay here with the car, please?
21) How far is the church from here?
22) Have you got her phone number?
23) What’s the answer to question eight?
24) I can’t believe it’s already so late!
25) Where did they tell us to go?
26) How often do you do these exercises?
27) Nobody knows where they went after lunch.
28) Are those your shoes in the corner?
29) You have to push it down like this.
30) I told them everything I knew.
31) Why don’t you take them to the theatre?
32) Are you coming to the shops with us this morning?
33) What’s in all those boxes in the hall?
34) It was a cold wet day in April.
35) Have we got enough chairs for everyone?
36) Which way do you go to work in the morning?
37) Take what you want and leave the rest.
38) Neil loves working under pressure.
39) I think there’s someone at the door.
40) Did she get what she wanted in the end?
41) Where did you put the rest of the shopping?
42) How often does your cousin Frank come and stay with you?
43) Stop writing and put your pens down now.
44) Use both sides of the paper, please.
45) Who used my computer yesterday afternoon?
46) She usually writes it in her diary.
47) I’m pretty sure it’s in my room somewhere.
48) Have you got everything you need for the trip?
49) What do you want them to do?
50) It’s just one of those days, I suppose.