Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) Is that Lucy’s new car over there?
2) Are you all working on the new project?
3) The last time we came here, it rained.
4) I saw their cat on the roof of the garage.
5) The light switch is right by the door.
6) Excuse me, is this seat taken?
7) Pick it up and put it back on the table.
8) Have I got time for a shower before we leave?
9) Which way are you going to go to town?
10) There’s a big hole in the road near the gate.
11) Someone must know where he comes from.
12) Is anybody using this computer at the moment?
13) Is it alright if I use your phone?
14) We were the last to know about it.
15) Did you meet the whole family on Tuesday?
16) Don’t do anything silly while I’m away.
17) Is there a law about this?
18) It’s easy to get lost in this part of town.
19) The last part is always the hardest part.
20) It’s usually here, just behind the door.
21) Someone left a parcel for you this morning.
22) What sort of job are you looking for?
23) Let me know what you think about it.
24) I don’t think she can hear what I’m saying.
25) Please don’t write on those photocopies.
26) Were you on the same train as us that day?
27) I’m going to give them a ring after lunch.
28) The best part was right at the end.
29) We’re looking forward to their next show.
30) We can put the sausages in the oven now.
31) He’s sleeping in the garden at the moment.
32) Can I get you something to drink?
33) This is the best dish on the menu.
34) Is there anything you want from the shops?
35) There’s an article here about the exhibition.
36) Are you sure you don’t want to come with us?
37) How long can these drones fly for?
38) She’s still got some contacts in the local council.
39) We’ve got half an hour before the bus gets here.
40) You can give it back to me next week.
41) Is it on the first floor or the third floor?
42) Put it back in the basket for now.
43) I can’t get this paper into the printer.
44) You look a bit tired this morning.
45) She woke up with a cold and a headache.
46) Which way are you thinking of going?
47) How much of this sauce do you want to keep?
48) Are you going to write this down somewhere?
49) How do you feel about the new arrangement?
50) Would you prefer to stay here with the others?