Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) Where are you taking all this wood?
2) Have you got all you want for the moment?
3) What time can I take the rubbish out?
4) It’s probably too late to start now.
5) The offices are all closed at the moment.
6) Bob’s brother was my best friend at school.
7) I think it’s a bit late to start now.
8) Put it back where you found it, please.
9) That was the last time anyone saw him.
10) I had a word with them about the programme.
11) He’s often in a bad mood these days.
12) Did you find what you wanted in the garage?
13) The last time we came here was in August.
14) The whole house needs a fresh coat of paint.
15) The man in the red coat is the person in charge.
16) No one really knew what to say at the time.
17) He wants some more water and something to eat.
18) It’s not always the best thing to do in my view.
19) It’s a bit late to phone them now.
20) How much more time have we got to finish?
21) I saw them just the other day in the high street.
22) They stayed for about an hour and a half.
23) We got lost coming out of the market.
24) The last time we came here it rained all day.
25) I’d like to be here when the band arrives.
26) He’s got a pleasant way of saying things
27) Did you hear the news on TV last night?
28) What are you thinking of doing with it?
29) It’s at the bottom of the suitcase, I think.
30) What do you want me to tell them?
31) He said we can leave our bikes here.
32) Come and have a look at these kittens.
33) What’s that man wearing on his feet?
34) I heard some rather bad news yesterday.
35) This is where we went on our last trip.
36) I can’t really see what you mean.
37) What are you going to do with it?
38) It’s a long walk from here to town.
39) Can you put the salt on the table, please?
40) It’s right there in front of your eyes!
41) Do what you can and hope for the best.
42) I saw them both in town last Tuesday.
43) I’d like to see the castle while I’m here.
44) Can you put these back on the shelf, please?
45) There wasn’t enough time to do everything.
46) Your cousin Tom rang this morning.
47) How many are there in each box?
48) It’s usually full here at this time of night.
49) Don’t worry, I’m sure they’re enjoying themselves.
50) It’s got a large pocket on the left side.