Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
[AUDIO IN ARRIVO APPENA POSSIBILE]
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) I heard someone playing the piano yesterday.
2) There’s still some tea in your mug.
3) Do you know who those two children are?
4) What’s the weather like where you are?
5) A letter arrived for you this morning.
6) Where did you get that coat from?
7) I can never find him when I need him.
8) Have you got any more of these?
9) These lamps were on sale in the local market.
10) Is there still some of that wonderful cheese?
11) We were really tired the next morning.
12) Take your shoes off and put your feet up.
13) I love the way they prepare the tables.
14) It’s the last thing I want to do right now.
15) Are you all ready to start now?
16) These things usually start more or less on time.
17) It probably isn’t a good idea to wake him up.
18) Have a good time with your cousins next weekend.
19) When are you going to buy a new one?
20) What happened when you finally got there?
21) The business is going quite well in this period.
22) It’s good to know you’re all safe.
23) It’s got a scratch in the corner.
24) Does anybody ever buy any of this stuff?
25) What time was it when you finally got there?
26) We picked them up and took them to their hotel.
27) What time do you usually get home from work?
28) The bottom of that pan is dirty.
29) Tell them to wait outside for the moment.
30) Can I get you something to drink?
31) What time did your train get in?
32) He broke his leg playing football last weekend.
33) Which is the best way to go.
34) Why didn’t you tell me you were here?
35) I bought the first decent copy that I found.
36) It took us five and a half hours to get there.
37) Can you hold this for a moment for me, please.
38) Where did you get this electric toaster?
39) Are you sure you don’t want to meet them?
40) What happens if I press this button?
41) It’s time to leave now, I’m afraid.
42) Have we got enough time to do everything?
43) I’d really like to know what you think about it.
44) How many of the kids can go in your car?
45) Do you know the name of this river?
46) It’s got orange curtains and a green carpet.
47) I hope he knows how to get there by himself.
48) I believe she’s got something for you.
49) Just leave it on the table over there.
50) Don’t wait for them if they’re not ready.