Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
[AUDIO IN ARRIVO APPENA POSSIBILE]
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) I saw something similar last weekend.
2) Didn’t they leave you instructions for that?
3) I think it’s time for us to make a start.
4) We’re waiting for a call from the ticket office.
5) Some of these books are really quite valuable.
6) Jane has her French lessons in that room.
7) I did it once a very long time ago.
8) The answer is probably just to stay here for now.
9) Did you see which way he went?
10) I’d like to try some a bit later please.
11) Can you put the kettle on and make some tea, please?
12) Where were you when the phone rang?
13) She’s only working here until next Tuesday.
14) Give them something easy to do for now.
15) I’d like to go out with them again sometime.
16) Help yourself to some more if you’re hungry.
17) I told them all to get here on time.
18) What kind of car are you thinking about?
19) We must go. It’s later than I thought.
20) How much did you have to pay for it?
21) What time was it when you left?
22) She can keep the rest of them for later.
23) Does anyone here know where the car park is?
24) Stop talking and get on with your work.
25) How much do you know about car engines?
26) What time would you like me to get here?
27) That’s a lovely necklace that she’s wearing.
28) I had a very strange dream last night.
29) You can’t see the sea but it’s not very far.
30) I’d like to have a go one of these days.
31) I’ve still got some of those lemons that you gave me.
32) How well do you know her family?
33) Would you like to stay here a bit longer?
34) How often do they come and visit you?
35) What kind of bike are you looking for?
36) There was another exit at the back of the building.
37) Can you pout these books back on the shelf, please?
38) What do you think of Bob’s new suit?
39) Are you just going to stand there all day?
40) What are your plans for the next few days?
41) I’ve got a little present for you somewhere.
42) Did father Christmas leave you any presents last night?
43) Did you manage to get a good night’s sleep?
44) We finally met some of Claire’s friends last night.
45) The weather’s looking a bit better this morning.
46) It must be quite hard for them to understand.
47) We’ve got some more wood out in the garden.
48) Do you know much about the history of this place?
49) Tell us what you honestly think about this idea.
50) I think I understood most of what she said.