Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) Are you going to stay for the show this evening?
2) I’m afraid we haven’t got any orange juice.
3) What can you tell us about the local history?
4) Do they always have lunch this early?
5) I bought some really cheap bacon in town this morning.
6) When are you going to tell them about your new job?
7) Did your team win in the end or not?
8) What are you going to do with all these boxes?
9) Can you see what’s on TV this evening?
10) You must listen to what he says.
11) Don’t leave your jacket on the chair.
12) Can you pass me the salt, please?
13) These knives aren’t in the right place.
14) Who are you playing with on Tuesday?
15) Did you leave everything where it was?
16) We’ve got some good news for you.
17) There’s some more cheese in the fridge.
18) Leave the light on, please. I’m reading.
19) Which of these oranges would you like?
20) We’re going to sit here and wait for her.
21) I saw Tom in the garden about an hour ago.
22) The manager’s not going to like this very much.
23) She’s working very hard at the moment.
24) Where’s Tom living at the moment?
25) Did you see what that girl bought?
26) Are you sure you can’t come with us?
27) I’d love to know what she’s thinking.
28) What time does the next train leave for Brighton?
29) Do you know that girl who’s sitting next to Tom?
30) Where are you taking us?
31) Are there enough places at the table?
32) There were a lot of policemen outside the pub.
33) Did they leave on time or was the plane late again?
34) He’s sitting over there in the corner.
35) I told them to come back on Wednesday.
36) She’s putting a new sofa in the sitting room.
37) Giovanna’s starting to understand us now.
38) Sorry, I didn’t hear you. What do you want?
39) Which way are you going to town this morning?
40) What did you do with my bags last night?
41) I bought some fish at the market this morning.
42) It’s nice and sunny today for a change.
43) How much time have you got this morning.
44) You can leave me here on the corner.
45) She’s having lunch at the moment.
46) Can you give me her name and phone number?
47) What does it say on that piece of paper?
48) There’s still some beer in this bottle.
49) Turn right at the lights and then go straight on.
50) Can I borrow this magazine, please?