Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) There’s another shoe shop on the other side of the road.
2) Don’t forget to leave the keys on the table.
3) Can you buy some more of these delicious oranges?
4) It was about half past eleven when they left.
5) She doesn’t usually talk about her children.
6) What are you doing with my suitcases?
7) It isn’t easy for us at the moment.
8) He was there on time for once.
9) The knives are in the second drawer.
10) What would you like to do while you’re here?
11) There aren’t any knives on the table.
12) She’s sitting outside in the front garden.
13) Where’s your aunt? Isn’t she with you?
14) How much of this cheese do you want?
15) It’s going to be hot again today.
16) I’d like some more cake, please.
17) He’s in the middle of a job at the moment.
18) What are you waiting for?
19) I don’t know what you’re talking about.
20) I believe there’s a full moon this evening.
21) Can I have some more, please?
22) You can leave your bags in the hall for now.
23) Who are you talking to?
24) Are these your bags here?
25) Our breakfast was ready at half past six.
26) Can you wait for us, please?
27) We aren’t really ready to go.
28) I’m looking for a new pair of shoes.
29) I saw them on the table earlier.
30) Where were you when I called?
31) It was sunny when I woke up.
32) Go straight on and turn right at the lights.
33) Who are they waiting for?
34) I left your coat on the stairs.
35) Would you like some more cake?
36) They’re waiting for the meeting to start.
37) We’re really enjoying the course.
38) Lucy’s not feeling very well, I’m afraid.
39) Bob’s aunt comes from Paris. She’s French.
40) There was a long queue outside the cinema.
41) It’s a nice day for fishing.
42) I’m just looking for the moment.
43) Where are all those people going?
44) He’s going to get a surprise this evening.
45) We took a boat down the river after lunch.
46) How many people are there in your family?
47) Where are you taking the children this morning?
48) I saw your brother in town last Tuesday.
49) The butcher’s shop is on the left at the end of the road.
50) Why don’t you walk to work?