Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) There aren’t any beaches in this area, I’m afraid.
2) It’s raining again and I haven’t got my umbrella.
3) Excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?
4) Jane’s sleeping in the blue room upstairs.
5) Can I get you something to drink?
6) I don’t know who these people are.
7) I’m going to have a rest after lunch.
8) Where do you keep the empty bottles?
9) I’m trying to do these exercises but they’re very hard.
10) The driver didn’t stop at the traffic lights.
11) That’s a smart suit, Tom. Where did you get it?
12) We finished the job very quickly and went for a swim.
13) Would you like some cake or biscuits with your tea?
14) How many of these exercise books do you want?
15) We didn’t learn anything new on the first day.
16) Did you enjoy your day at the zoo?
17) Don’t take any notice of what Tom says.
18) You can leave your coat and bag here in the hall.
19) Is there enough sugar in your tea?
20) The rest of the guests are out on the verandah.
21) Where do these oranges come from?
22) Close these windows, please, it’s starting to rain.
23) Did you find the right office in the end.
24) There was a really bad storm last night.
25) She wrote her name on a piece of paper.
26) The children were all ready and waiting.
27) Don’t use the bathroom on the first floor.
28) We’re going to try again this evening.
29) You can leave your coat here.
30) Can you put these keys back in my jacket pocket?
31) She’s got a younger sister who’s about fourteen.
32) Take your coat with you. It’s cold out this morning.
33) What a lovely jacket. Where did you find it?
34) Can you turn the volume down a bit, please?
35) This is quite a hard exercise to do.
36) Would you like some more chips?
37) It’s a large brown door near the end of the street.
38) There’s a light switch at the beginning of the corridor.
39) You’re late. The others started an hour ago.
40) I don’t understand her when she talks to me.
41) I bought this cheese in the market this morning.
42) What time did you get back home in the end?
43) I’d like to stay until the end of the week.
44) How many times a week do you go to the gym?
45) Which is the quickest way to the market?
46) The children want to stay here for lunch.
47) I think it’s going to be a nice day today.
48) Have you got any idea what time it is?
49) There’s another train in about thirty minutes.
50) Where exactly do you want to get off?