Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) I’m sorry but I can’t answer you right now.
2) He’s waiting for you in the reception area.
3) We’ve got some good new players this year.
4) How did you find out about the concert?
5) What is she going to do with all this cheese?
6) They’re waiting for the results of the test.
7) You’re looking in the wrong direction.
8) Can you put these books back on the shelf, please?
9) What’s the dog doing with my slippers?
10) The local team is playing at home on Wednesday.
11) There’s another bathroom on the third floor.
12) I’ve no idea what they’re talking about.
13) Why don’t you try calling them this afternoon?
14) The cheese is on the top shelf in the fridge.
15) Just go straight down to the bottom of the hill.
16) There’s another bus at about ten to ten.
17) She’s resting upstairs in one of the bedrooms.
18) I saw Claire the other day. She looked a bit sad.
19) Why don’t you sit down for five minutes?
20) Do you want some of this fresh apple juice?
21) There wasn’t enough time to see everything.
22) I’m right in the middle of a job at the moment.
23) I’m busy just now. Can you come back later?
24) There aren’t any good films on this evening, I’m afraid.
25) How much did all this new equipment cost?
26) I’m looking for a present to give to Bob’s aunt.
27) Can you turn the volume up a bit, please?
28) Why aren’t you sitting with the others?
29) He worked quite hard in the beginning.
30) What are you thinking of doing on Thursday?
31) Bob took the wrong road and ended up at the castle.
32) Can I help you or are you just looking?
33) Why don’t you sit down and wait here?
34) I don’t really want to know what happened.
35) Did they tell you what time it starts?
36) I met a lot of nice people at the show.
37) They didn’t wait for us after the show.
38) It was cold and wet when we left for the coast.
39) Don’t worry, we can come back again another day.
40) Can you help me move this table into the other room?
41) I’d like a single ticket for Manchester, please.
42) This is my bus stop. See you later.
43) Are you looking for the café? It’s upstairs.
44) Did you leave your car out on the street last night?
45) Can you check Tom’s homework before you go out, please?
46) There’s some more bread in the kitchen.
47) I’ve got a lot of things to do this morning.
48) It looks a bit cloudy today, I’m afraid.
49) Come on! What are you waiting for?
50) He plays the piano and sings really well.