Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) She doesn’t want anyone else to know.
2) Did you leave your dog at home yesterday?
3) I’d like to learn Russian next year.
4) Can I have a bite of your sandwich?
5) There was a phone call for you earlier.
6) The manager’s going to do something about it soon.
7) We walked around the gardens in the afternoon.
8) Close your eyes and open your hands.
9) You can leave your coat and your bag here.
10) There’s an old horror film on TV tonight.
11) Leave the light on in the kitchen, please.
12) There was a young girl singing on the corner.
13) It wasn’t the way we usually go to the sea.
14) I’m sorry, but I don’t know where the cinema is.
15) What have you done with the bread knife?
16) She’s got a new jacket with silver buttons.
17) Don’t get off the bus until you reach the park.
18) Are you watching this film or can I change the channel?
19) Did you see which way the taxi went?
20) There’s some more tea in the pot if you’d like some.
21) Make sure you leave some for the children later.
22) Why don’t we sit here until it stops raining?
23) Did you see what that man over there just did?
24) I’m not going to tell them the answer.
25) When did you find out about her problem?
26) The light’s not working in the upstairs bathroom.
27) Are you still working on the same project?
28) Are there enough seats for us all?
29) When are you going to tell them about the wedding?
30) Is there any more of that delicious cake?
31) He had to accept it in the end.
32) It happened quite early in the evening.
33) There aren’t many tickets left for the show.
34) There was a big crowd outside the entrance.
35) I’m looking for something unusual to take home.
36) Would you like some strawberries and ice-cream for dessert?
37) Are they drinking tea at lunchtime?
38) How did you know we were here?
39) We must get off at the next stop.
40) Why don’t you wait here for the next one?
41) Take it out of the bag and have a look.
42) Have you got any idea where you left it?
43) Some of these bananas are still a bit green.
44) I’m looking for someone who can help me.
45) Take the third turning on your right after the Red Lion.
46) I saw them arrive but I didn’t see where they went.
47) It’s very dark in here. Let’s go outside.
48) She’s got a new job at the post office.
49) I wonder where I put my glasses this time.
50) We drank the last of the wine last night.