Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) Which way did you go to the beach yesterday?
2) She’s going to call us some time next week.
3) What time did you get back to the hotel in the end?
4) I put your wallet back in the drawer yesterday.
5) Tom doesn’t want his mum to know about it.
6) They’re waiting for us at the entrance to the park.
7) What are they going to build here?
8) Excuse me, did anybody see where Bob went?
9) Has anybody got some coins for the coffee machine?
10) Bob was really angry with himself last night.
11) I’d like another coffee, please, if we’ve got time.
12) Do you think they know we’re here?
13) I saw them in town just the other day.
14) I think you really need a break from this job.
15) The orange juice isn’t very cold, I’m afraid.
16) It was nice to see Bob’s parents again yesterday.
17) I’m going to be busy most of the day today.
18) He opened the door and walked down the corridor.
19) She’s sitting in that chair over there.
20) Look, there’s another one over there!
21) Where can I buy a pair of ladies’ gloves?
22) There’s a new shoe shop right next to the bank.
23) The next time he does that tell me immediately.
24) Can you buy some ice-cream for the girls this evening?
25) How many times can you do this exercise?
26) It’s quite a long way from here to the concert hall.
27) What did you do with the shopping? I can’t find it.
28) They’ve got two houses in town and one in the hills.
29) I’d like to know more about the history of this church.
30) Where were you when all the guests arrived?
31) Did you see what those boys just did?
32) There are plenty more where that one came from.
33) We’d like to see the rooms before we decide.
34) Are you sure you want to walk there?
35) Pick it up and put it in your pocket.
36) Don’t tell me you haven’t got your swimming costume.
37) Don’t disturb him. Can’t you see he’s busy?
38) What did you do with the rest of the rubbish?
39) I saw some of these when I was in France.
40) I’d like to know where he’s working.
41) I met her cousin on a computer course last year.
42) What time do they usually open in the morning?
43) There aren’t any pencils in this drawer.
44) We bought some sweets and toys for the children.
45) I’d like to know what you think of her.
46) Can you get all those things into one suitcase?
47) What are you waiting for? It’s already midday.
48) It was just the right thing to say, I think.
49) She just wanted to lie in bed all day.
50) No one came to the office that morning.