Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) What was he doing with her keys?
2) I don’t think I would have waited till the end.
3) What are you going to do with all this rubbish?
4) There were so many different dishes to choose from.
5) What do they expect us all to do in the meantime?
6) It’ll take more than half an hour to do all that.
7) I couldn’t believe he’d never heard of Jack the Ripper.
8) If you really want to know about it, then you’d better ask Tom.
9) I’ve got no idea at all what he was talking about.
10) He was keeping very quiet about what had happened.
11) Some of the guests got up at once and left the room.
12) It was hard for us to imagine living anywhere else.
13) There were fifteen new members in the chess club last year.
14) It took us about an hour and a half to find the town hall.
15) I wish you’d get down off that wall and come inside.
16) He’s given us some extra time to finish the job.
17) I couldn’t hear anything from where I was sitting.
18) I think it would be a good idea to write to her first.
19) Sit over there and wait for your turn, please.
20) What are you all getting so excited about?
21) It was a lot busier than I’d imagined.
22) I told them not to do anything until we all get there.
23) It took us quite a long time to realise where we’d gone wrong.
24) None of us had ever been there before.
25) There were at least a dozen people all waiting for their results.
26) They won’t let us in until after lunch at the earliest.
27) Can you give me a hand with this suitcase?
28) I’m quite sure it would have been quicker.
29) It was obviously going to be another of those days.
30) What will he do if the train is late?
31) I can help her with her homework on Tuesday afternoon.
32) It’ll be late by the time they all get to the airport.
33) We were wondering where William’s watch was.
34) Let’s stop and look for a nice place to have dinner this evening.
35) Why didn’t you tell them you were hungry?
36) They’re all quite similar. I don’t know which to choose.
37) Give us a chance, we’ve only just got here.
38) There was still quite a lot to be done before the show.
39) I wouldn’t have told her if there’d been any alternative.
40) Lucy’s been making cakes for the party all morning.
41) There were at least fifteen people all waiting to get in.
42) The rest of us had to wait for the bus to arrive.
43) We’ve left some of the heavier boxes in the corridor downstairs.
44) We can get off at the next stop and walk to the beach.
45) There are still a few things to sort out before we leave.
46) Did you manage to get everything done before the guests arrived?
47) There were so many things to choose from, I got quite confused.
48) I couldn’t believe it when Neil said he was coming too.
49) You should have seen his face when I told him what we’d done.
50) The place wasn’t too bad really, it just needed a bit of tidying up.