Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) Give me a bit more time and I’ll have it all ready for you.
2) The price is quite reasonable but I’m not at all sure about the position.
3) The last time we bumped into him, he hardly recognised us.
4) He hit his head on the door frame as he was leaving the room.
5) I expect they’ve already locked up and gone home by now.
6) What did you all decide to give her in the end?
7) Why don’t you have a look at yourself in the mirror?
8) We haven’t got time to go through it all this morning.
9) If you leave it there, it’ll be in everyone’s way.
10) I’m sure someone will find it before it gets dark.
11) Have you ever told anyone else about all this?
12) They’re still trying to work out what went wrong.
13) I can’t help thinking it would be better to turn back.
14) Just leave them there on the table and we’ll pick them up later.
15) Try coming back a bit later and I’ll see what I can do.
16) Her parents didn’t want to have anything to do with it.
17) As things stand it could go either way if you ask me.
18) It’ll only be in the way if you leave it there.
19) Have you seen what he’s done with all that leftover wood?
20) It’s probably not the right moment to ask him.
21) Have you read what it says on page eight?
22) Take it away at once! I can’t stand the smell of it.
23) I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a mess.
24) What are we going to do about all these ants?
25) I’m afraid we’ve got another difficult day ahead of us.
26) Somebody’s already shown them what they’re supposed to do.
27) Try and look at it from our point of view for once.
28) Put it back in the oven as soon as you’ve served yourself.
29) You could have told me it was too late to apply.
30) We’re still looking for another player to take Bob’s place.
31) It’s encouraging to know that we’ll have finished soon.
32) We’ll just have to try and do it another time.
33) If you leave it a bit longer, it’ll be much better.
34) It won’t close because there’s something sticking out in the corner.
35) Are there any more of those sticky labels we were using yesterday?
36) The last thing we wanted was to get into an argument.
37) Sometimes she just gets up and leaves without saying a word.
38) He was in such a hurry that he just left everything where it was.
39) I can’t imagine what the others must have thought about it.
40) There’s not really much point trying to do it all now.
41) I’ve left a list of things for you to do while I’m at work.
42) There’s still a bad stain right here in the corner.
43) I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a mess before now.
44) I don’t know what I’d have done if I’d been in your shoes.
45) She was sitting over there on that bench just a moment ago.
46) We could hardly believe it was all over so soon.
47) I think she’s got as much on her plate as she can manage.
48) It was a bit of a nasty thing to do behind his back like that.
49) I don’t think I’ll ever go back there again.
50) I really do hope you’re not being serious.