Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) Fold it in half and see if it fits.
2) Do you mean there’s a chance we might see them?
3) It isn’t always this easy to find him.
4) There should be a fire escape at the end of the corridor.
5) It’s the last place I would have looked for anything.
6) There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you for a long time.
7) They’ve been here for as long as I can remember.
8) It probably makes more sense to buy it now.
9) Let’s stand over here until the excitement has died down a bit.
10) You can’t actually see it until you come out of the woods.
11) Why don’t you get yourself some of these metal ones?
12) The rest of it all needs to be cleaned and polished.
13) We’ve been given an extra day so make the most of it.
14) There are still some more where this one came from.
15) He cut his knee quite badly when he fell.
16) I last took the kids to the theatre at Christmas.
17) You must be looking at it upside down.
18) Don’t take anything she says too seriously.
19) Whatever happens, be sure to make a note of it.
20) I refuse to answer the phone when I’m eating.
21) Has she got any proof of her identity?
22) Skip the first two tracks and play the third one.
23) It’s actually quite hard to follow in the original version.
24) He’s struggling a bit with maths and science.
25) Can’t you just give them what they want?
26) Is it worth writing it all down again?
27) Look what those guys are doing over there.
28) I think that’s enough for now, don’t you?
29) Do you ever actually listen to any of these old CDs?
30) They were all so nice to us when we first got here.
31) Can you hold it here while I pull?
32) I’ve seen him do it several times before.
33) There were some more journalists in the hall.
34) Let’s just hope nobody gets lost on the way.
35) Take as much as you wnat while it’s still fresh.
36) We went twice round the block but didn’t see her.
37) It’s taken me ages just to get to this point.
38) It usually takes us about fifty minutes and sometimes less.
39) It wouldn’t be so bad if they had just let us know.
40) What do you do here when the weather’s like this?
41) Could anyone go in or was it only for clients?
42) Tom seems to be really enjoying his new job.
43) How many of her works are you familiar with?
44) I don’t know who he could have got it from.
45) It might be better to keep most of these for now.
46) We saw some strange things in Tunisia.
47) I haven’t decided where to keep it yet.
48) I wish he’d stop waving his arms around.
49) What if they don’t realise what we’re here for?
50) It should have two handles on each side.