Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) We didn’t know about the new arrangements for getting in.
2) Have a look in the cupboard under the stairs. It’s usually there.
3) Give me a day or two, I’m sure I can get it to work again.
4) The rest of us can go ahead in Neil’s car, I suppose.
5) Turn round so I can see what it looks like from behind.
6) You can leave it here for the moment if you want.
7) Try and get it sorted out by Tuesday at the latest.
8) Why don’t you leave your coat here to dry?
9) Most of us had had enough by that time.
10) Don’t tell me you’re still working for her after all that’s happened.
11) I saw them walking through Tom’s field at about 6 o’clock.
12) There are still quite a lot of cherries on the trees.
13) Your old boots are hanging up in the garage.
14) I’ve been trying to get hold of her since last Thursday.
15) Why don’t you come and have dinner with us on Sunday?
16) You’ve left almost everything. Aren’t you hungry?
17) She hasn’t worked at all this week. I don’t know why.
18) They stole some money from Bob’s aunt and bought beer with it.
19) We drove down to the south coast in an old school bus.
20) You can have all of them if you’ve got room for them.
21) She’s given all of her old records away to charity.
22) It’ll take more than an hour to get to the coast from here.
23) What are you going to do about all these holes in the wall?
24) Do you think Bob would be prepared to lend me his car?
25) There’d be enough room if you knocked down this wall.
26) Most of the guests were foreign and spoke only a little English.
27) There’s some more of that in the pan if you fancy some.
28) Are you really sure it’s the wisest thing to do right now?
29) There’s a large spider climbing up your trouser leg.
30) We weren’t sure if you knew about the change of plan.
31) Have you tried following them to see where they go?
32) What did you say to him to make him give up his seat?
33) We must have seen this film at least a dozen times.
34) It’s too late to do anything about it now.
35) Let’s see if we can start a bit earlier tomorrow.
36) Just let me know if there’s anything you need.
37) Just give us another ten minutes and we’ll be ready.
38) I would put it back in the oven for a few more minutes.
39) Leave them here for now, they’re too dirty to bring inside.
40) Is there any reason why we can’t go there this evening?
41) We weren’t sure what kind of reception to expect.
42) Well, it looks as if it’s going to be another lovely day today.
43) How many of these plants do you want to take with you?
44) I had too much to do today. It was a nightmare.
45) Why don’t you leave the rest of it till tomorrow?
46) There were no signs that anybody had been there.
47) Why didn’t you tell me you needed the bathroom?
48) We’ve been waiting for them for half an hour.
49) If it hadn’t been for Tom, we’d never have found the place.
50) There are at least another thirty students to examine.