Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) What’s that guy over there wearing on his head?
2) Try holding it like this, you might find it easier.
3) I don’t think they’ll be here much before ten.
4) I’ve been meaning to talk to them for some time.
5) Could you give me another couple of rolls, please?
6) Don’t tell me you still haven’t written that letter.
7) We got stuck behind a lorry just outside town.
8) The last time I saw them was back in March.
9) I was hoping it would all be sorted out by now.
10) No one really knew what was going on.
11) There have been a lot of bad accidents on this corner.
12) Tom’s been late a lot this week. I hope he’s alright.
13) Why didn’t you put everything back where you found it?
14) Are you still thinking of walking to the top of the hill?
15) I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a huge crowd.
16) Why weren’t you standing in the queue with the others?
17) He was standing over there by the door just a moment ago.
18) She told them to get off her property at once.
19) I’m sure they’d be willing to show you around.
20) Why don’t you try coming back later on this afternoon?
21) It was hard for us to understand the guide’s accent.
22) It’s getting harder and harder to drive in this town.
23) Well, I must admit it was quite a tricky moment for us.
24) It would be great if some of you came a bit earlier the next time.
25) You can always try phoning her and asking.
26) Why don’t you just tell them what you think?
27) I’d leave that there if I were you.
28) Have any of you seen my car keys anywhere?
29) Are you sure you’ve shown them everything?
30) I’m still trying to find out what the total cost is.
31) We’re not going to stay up just to see who wins.
32) It will take us another couple of days at least.
33) What will happen if none of us get there in time.
34) I don’t think anyone will take it if you leave it here.
35) There’s some more paper in the drawer if you need it.
36) Are there any trains from here to the coast?
37) Can you keep an eye on my luggage for a moment?
38) There are still a few things we need to sort out.
39) I’ve been looking for these all over the place.
40) I believe she’s already signed all the papers.
41) It took us a lot longer to get ready than I’d imagined.
42) You’ll never get it to work if you treat it like that.
43) It’s been quite a long time since I last did anything like this.
44) There’s been a lot of ice and snow in this part of the country.
45) I still can’t believe it’s all over so soon.
46) It hasn’t been at all easy, I can assure you.
47) Why don’t you ask them to explain how it works.
48) Just go straight on until you get to the park on your right.
49) I’m afraid Claire has cut herself quite badly.
50) I’m sure there were at least three here this morning.