Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) It’s going to be pretty hard to do it all before Tuesday.
2) There are dozens of really good eating places around here.
3) I’m not just going to sit around here all morning.
4) I don’t think there are enough chairs for all of us.
5) It might have made a bit of a difference, I suppose.
6) There are times when I just don’t feel like doing anything at all.
7) It was hard to tell if anybody was actually listening or not.
8) I thought it was going to rain so I brought my umbrella.
9) I’ve never heard such a lot of nonsense in all my life.
10) Could you get out of the way, please. We need this corridor free.
11) I can’t see any reason why we should change things at this stage.
12) Just make sure they’ve all gone before this evening.
13) It took a bit longer than any of us had expected.
14) I’ve got a feeling it’s going to rain later on today.
15) It’s been a long time since we last came this way.
16) I don’t think they would have understood in any case.
17) There was plenty of room to park when we got there.
18) Make sure you put them somewhere safe or you’ll lose them again.
19) Come over to my place sometime and we can talk about the good old days.
20) We’ll be working most of the day but only till about five.
21) I won’t be able to give you a definite answer until next week at the earliest.
22) There’s still a chance you can catch him if you get a move on.
23) I’m not going to wait here any longer. He can sort it out himself.
24) Let me know how many you need and I’ll get them ready this afternoon.
25) Just leave everything where it is and we’ll deal with it later.
26) Why don’t you come over to our place for a drink sometime?
27) I do hope I’m not boring you all with my South Africa slides.
28) Have you thought of writing and telling them how you feel?
29) I’ve been thinking about it on and off for a while now.
30) I think we should all get some rest now and leave it till later.
31) Do you still talk to her after everything she put you through?
32) Why didn’t you let me know you were going to be away?
33) Can you think of another way of getting to the beach?
34) I think some of these plants here need watering.
35) They’d better get a move on or they’ll miss their chance.
36) We’ll just have to wait and see what happens, I guess.
37) Just give them a bit more time to get used to it.
38) Take it by the corners and give it a good shake.
39) The car won’t start and we’re stuck in the middle of nowhere.
40) I knew it was going to take much longer than I’d expected.
41) I wouldn’t want them to think that I don’t appreciate it.
42) Do you think I can ask them to come back another time?
43) Just put them down over there for the moment.
44) There are at least another thirty or forty where these came from.
45) Why would anybody want to do a thing like that?
46) What would you have done if you’d been there at the time?
47) I was just surprised that nobody else had thought about it.
48) It’ll take some time to sort out all these files.
49) They’re still trying to work out what to do with it.
50) I wouldn’t wait for them. They won’t be here for ages.