Ecco le mie soluzioni.
Usa la sezione per i commenti in fondo a questa pagina solamente se ti resta un dubbio o per controllare una versione alternativa o se hai bisogno di qualche spiegazione.
1) I [can’t/don’t] remember where Alan’s office is.
2) How much of this stuff is Claire’s sister going to keep?
3) Why didn’t you tell them about your interview?
4) They haven’t got what we’re looking for.
5) Why are you still thinking about it?
6) I dreamt [about/of] you last night.
7) I ate all the chicken but I left [a few/some] chips.
8) Would you like to know what he said about you?
9) Don’t write anything below that black line.
10) Lucy’s dog always sleeps on the sofa.
11) Are you looking at the right [spot/point] on the map?
12) Bob isn’t doing anything. He never helps us.
13) Where can I find a cheap room for the night?
14) I [got/received] three phone calls from Chris’s dad yesterday.
15) Are you going to buy [them all/all of them].
16) What time do you usually get up in the morning?
17) We didn’t know anything about Neil’s new job.
18) We had to leave the car at the entrance.
19) Do they drive on the right or on the left in England?
20) Have you got anything to say about this decision?
21) It’s dark in here and I can’t see anything.
22) Tom didn’t invite us to his party last Saturday.
23) We’re going to see the Smiths’ new house tomorrow afternoon.
24) What’s that girl got on her head?
25) Claire ate everything without saying a word.
26) It was a long walk down from the top of the cliff.
27) What kind of job would you like to do?
28) How many of these little fish did you catch?
29) I tried to follow them but I got lost.
30) Is there enough petrol in the car for the journey?
31) How much water do you drink a day?
32) The last bus left about an hour and a half ago.
33) Bob’s new car has already got a bad scratch.
34) This gate isn’t usually open at the weekend.
35) According to the weather forecast, it’s going to rain this afternoon.
36) I saw a lot of these when I lived in the country.
37) Does anybody know what we have to do today?
38) What do these blue stripes on the road mean?
39) What time does the post office close on Wednesdays?
40) There weren’t any clouds in the sky that morning.
41) I put it on the little table next to the bookcase.
42) Lucy’s first husband was a lawyer.
43) I didn’t go back there in the end.
44) They would like to borrow our caravan for a week.
45) Are they going to look for a better lawyer?
46) How many mistakes did you make this time?
47) There’s not much on TV this evening.
48) The teacher gets very angry when we’re late.
49) Haven’t you got anything better to do?