Ecco le mie soluzioni.
Usa la sezione per i commenti in fondo a questa pagina solamente se ti resta un dubbio o per controllare una versione alternativa o se hai bisogno di qualche spiegazione.
1) I hardly ever understand anything in these meetings.
2) How difficult were the questions this time?
3) Jack never leaves anything to chance.
4) Claire made a long list of the things that didn’t work.
5) I’d like to finish it before the end of next weekend.
6) That mistake is going to cause us a lot of problems.
7) Are they thinking of coming with us on Thursday?
8) What time did the last player arrive at the stadium?
9) I didn’t believe him when he told me.
10) I’m writing everything (down) so I don’t forget it.
11) How many languages [can/does] Tom’s teacher speak?
12) It’s very quiet. Where is everybody?
13) It was dark in the room and the light didn’t work.
14) It’s the [oldest/most ancient] church in [the whole of/all of] England.
15) You mustn’t stay out later than 10 o’clock.
16) I must take this book back to the library before Tuesday.
17) It doesn’t usually make any difference.
18) I’m looking for something bigger and more colourful.
19) The key wasn’t where Claire usually leaves it.
20) Can you speak [more loudly/louder], please?
21) I went with Mike in the end yesterday.
22) The best time is when everyone is having a rest after lunch.
23) Where did you learn to play the piano so well?