Ecco le mie soluzioni.
Usa la sezione per i commenti in fondo a questa pagina solamente se ti resta un dubbio o per controllare una versione alternativa o se hai bisogno di qualche spiegazione.
1) Have you still got Clare’s modern history book?
2) Why are these dirty shoes on the table?
3) How many times a week do you [have/do] these French lessons?
4) Don’t take the lid off that pan.
5) Can you tell me where the boss’s office is?
6) Bob’s grandmother was 93 (years old) when she died.
7) There are still a lot of things I don’t understand.
8) Kate lives at number 8, on the third floor.
9) Why doesn’t Mike like the colour of Neil’s new car?
10) Tom met Lucy when they were on holiday in Greece.
11) Do these boys often play football in this courtyard?
12) Neil is always very quiet when he gets up in the morning.
13) We usually leave this light on when we go out in the evening.
14) I told Mark to leave the car where I can see it.
15) There are a lot of possible answers to this question.
16) Was there any news about Lucy?
17) Did you see what he did with that ball?
18) Are you going to stay at Bob’s house for dinner?
19) Who are you going to go to Paris with?
20) Try not to burn the bacon for once!
21) I [must/have to] admit that Clare’s voice is [improving/getting better].
22) How would you like to travel, by plane or by train?
23) How much do you know about his experiences in the Far East?
24) What did Lucy’s sister decide to do in the end?
25) Neil asked a lot of questions about Lucy’s new job.
26) I haven’t got any of his precious CDs.