Ecco le mie soluzioni.
Usa la sezione per i commenti in fondo a questa pagina solamente se ti resta un dubbio o per controllare una versione alternativa o se hai bisogno di qualche spiegazione.
1) Kate got confused and made a mistake right at the beginning.
2) I don’t like driving in the rain at night.
3) I can’t take more than four people to the stadium in my car.
4) Even the cheapest tickets were quite expensive.
5) Bob’s new electric bicycle has got blue tyres.
6) You were lucky this time, it doesn’t always work.
7) We got in easily but we can’t get out!
8) I’d like to know how he does it without looking.
9) Is there any other way of doing it?
10) Alan’s car is much bigger than mine.
11) Has anyone got a better idea than Jack’s?
12) We saw several of these in Clare’s shop yesterday.
13) We’re going to go there next summer.
14) We don’t often [get/have] the chance to see them.
15) What do you usually do when you’re bored?
16) Neil learnt to drive a tractor when he was eight.
17) These lemons have got a lot of juice.
18) I gave it to him about two weeks ago.
19) How big is Bob’s new tent?
20) I like sitting here and watching the sun go down.
21) They often let us use their (swimming) pool.
22) Did you take the dog for a walk yesterday evening?
23) Lucy doesn’t want to know who won the match.