Ecco le mie soluzioni.
Usa la sezione per i commenti in fondo a questa pagina solamente se ti resta un dubbio o per controllare una versione alternativa o se hai bisogno di qualche spiegazione.
1) I don’t know what they’re going to do now.
2) Can you hear what they’re saying?
3) Leave it where you found it.
4) What time do you usually meet?
5) Are there any eggs in the fridge?
6) Can’t you do anything to help her?
7) Can you give it back to me on Tuesday evening?
8) There’s not much I can do at this point, I’m afraid.
9) I hardly ever come here in the morning.
10) Can you bring me something to drink, please? I’m very thirsty.
11) It was more complicated than I thought.
12) I had the worst experience of my life yesterday.
13) I can’t believe they’re still working at this time of (the) night.
14) What do you think of my new hair cut? Do you like it?
15) There weren’t enough places at the table.
16) Why are you staring at that man’s shoes?
17) Our garden is much smaller than yours.
18) There were a lot more people than last year.
19) There are still some seats in the back row.
20) Are you going to study this afternoon too?
21) I’m looking for a permanent centre of gravity.
22) I met them again the [following/next] year.
23) I’d like to know what you think about it.
24) I lent her a lot of money [only/just] last week.
25) I always make the same mistake at this point.
26) Don’t be late if you want to get a good seat.
27) Bob’s father keeps all his musical instruments here.
28) What part of Scotland do Lucy’s cousins come from?
29) I had onion soup on that occasion.
30) You can’t talk to him now, he’s working.