Ecco le mie soluzioni.
Usa la sezione per i commenti in fondo a questa pagina solamente se ti resta un dubbio o per controllare una versione alternativa o se hai bisogno di qualche spiegazione.
1) The ones I liked (the) most were the ones in the second room.
2) I guess you’re going to tell me to stop wasting time and to do something useful.
3) Nobody has ever been able to explain it to me.
4) I don’t know what he’s going to do now but I’ll find out as soon as possible.
5) Nothing could have pleased me more, believe me.
6) Nobody was allowed to leave the table until everyone had finished.
7) Did you actually see him break the window or did you just hear the noise?
8) I went there once but I’ve never been back there again.
9) Did you have to break the lock to get in?
10) I was just wondering why she has never told us anything about her past.
11) Neil will have a lot to worry about as soon as this article is published.
12) After a while there was nothing left to talk about.
13) We waited there until the last runner had crossed the finish line.
14) I sometimes wonder if it’s really worth all the effort.
15) I haven’t had to explain anything to anyone so far.
16) It has been quite a useful experience but we’re going back home tomorrow.
17) Come back here at once! I haven’t finished talking yet!
18) Jack hasn’t [been/come] here since he broke up with his girlfriend.
19) I’ll never believe anything Tom says ever again.
20) I wonder how long it’ll take them to fix it.
21) I wish Kate hadn’t told them who I borrowed the money from.
22) Always remember to take it with you wherever you go.
23) Nobody could have been as surprised as [us/we were] to hear about his prize.