Ecco le mie soluzioni.
Usa la sezione per i commenti in fondo a questa pagina solamente se ti resta un dubbio o per controllare una versione alternativa o se hai bisogno di qualche spiegazione.
1) It would do you a lot of good to have a break from work for a while.
2) What I really need to know is [whether/if] they are coming tomorrow or not.
3) I can’t decide whether to have the lobster or the swordfish.
4) [If only/I wish] he would let me know what he really wants.
5) I don’t think I ever missed a single episode that year.
6) I wish he would stop [poking/sticking] his nose into everything I do.
7) Tom has finally decided to take them all to the local dump tomorrow.
8) They must have given it to him when no one was looking.
9) It has taken a huge effort on everyone’s part to get where we are today.
10) He’s already forgotten everything I taught him.
11) I stopped for a few minutes to look at the view.