Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
[AUDIO IN ARRIVO APPENA POSSIBILE]
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) I’d like a bit more time if it’s possible.
2) You can borrow it this weekend if you want.
3) Where did you get all this information from?
4) Unfortunately it got lost when we moved house.
5) When I finally found them it was already quite late.
6) It’s a pretty good idea if you ask me.
7) I’m going to have a shower before dinner.
8) What exactly did they say to you?
9) It’s got a small hole in the top.
10) He soon built a good reputation for himself.
11) I hope he knows where to take us.
12) I’d like to know what you think about it.
13) Did they tell you all to wait here?
14) Have you got anything to say about it?
15) What kind of bicycle are you going to buy?
16) It’s quite a small town with lots of churches.
17) There’s a new shop in town that sells everything.
18) You can walk there from here in about an hour.
19) Can’t you just give them another chance?
20) We spoke to them just the other day.
21) I’d like to know more about what you do.
22) I bought some more lemons this morning.
23) I haven’t got all the answers, I’m afraid.
24) Some of the questions were really quite hard.
25) I’ve got a bit of free time this afternoon.
26) It wasn’t very nice of him to say that.
27) Did you see which way she went?
28) There’s another entrance over there.
29) She knows what time the show starts.
30) They would just like to say a quick thank you.
31) I’ve got a funny story I’d like to tell you.
32) Keep the change and buy yourself an ice-cream.
33) Can you hold this saucepan for me, please?
34) You’re the last on the list, I’m afraid.
35) Why do these things always happen to me?
36) I saw them shopping in town the other day.
37) We haven’t got enough eggs to make a cake.
38) Stand over there and wait for your turn.
39) Where do you want us to leave it?
40) I brought it with me just in case.
41) It’s not a bad idea at all if you ask me.
42) You don’t have to do it all today.
43) I’d love to see them again sometime.
44) Have you still got some money left?
45) I don’t think it’s a very good idea myself.
46) Can you see what that woman wants, please?
47) I can’t believe it’s already half past eight.
48) What does the article say about them?
49) Have youu got a reference number for it?
50) I really must fix the shelf in the kitchen.