Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
[AUDIO IN ARRIVO APPENA POSSIBLE]
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) You could have cut the atmosphere with a knife.
2) Maybe I’ll give it another go later on.
3) I’m glad we split the cost with them in the end.
4) They got no recognition at all for what they’d done.
5) He’s been taking a lot of time off work lately.
6) God knows what they’re up to now.
7) They’re leading you up the garden path again.
8) I think she’s still in the lead but not by much.
9) He’s unable to accept any kind of criticism.
10) Can’t we try splitting it into two parts?
11) Aren’t they all here for the same reason?
12) Let’s see if they’re all here before deciding.
13) There ought to be another switch nearer to the door.
14) You have to hold it like that for about a minute.
15) So far it’s all gone pretty much as I’d hoped.
16) Can’t they just take what’s theirs and leave the rest?
17) What’s it got to do with you in any case?
18) It was tough on them at such an early age.
19) I must have put it down here somewhere.
20) There are a lot more where these came from.
21) Can’t we just wait till it’s all blown over?
22) If it weren’t for the weather, I’d stay longer.
23) Perhaps you could let them know what they’ll need.
24) When you’ve finished with it, put it back over there.
25) I’m sure I’ve seen her somewhere before.
26) You can’t take him seriously when he acts like that.
27) You have to admit he’s got a will of iron.
28) Could you just get rid of them for me, please?
29) Most of this stuff’s been lying around here since time began.
30) You’ll just have to keep trying till you get it right.
31) I’m sure some of you are already familiar with it.
32) Turn it off and on again and see if that helps at all.
33) We’ll just get a take-away when we get back.
34) They ought to be well on their way by now.
35) It’s going to need a lot of work to get it going again.
36) We’ll have to buy some more when these run out.
37) It took two attempts to get it to work.
38) Some of us were there on duty the whole time.
39) I’m not going to get in your way here, am I?
40) We’ll pick them up on our way back from the beach.
41) It’s going to be hard for them to catch up with the others now.
42) You can’t really expect him to do it all at once.
43) I’m sure it’ll be all right on the night.
44) I caught them just as they were leaving.
45) He’s never got a nice word for anybody these days.
46) Don’t let them know you’ve been here before.
47) I knew it was going to take longer than we’d expected.
48) Some of the paintwork was quite badly scretched.
49) There’s not really much point hanging around here.
50) They haven’t given us nearly as much as they used to.