Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
[AUDIO IN ARRIVO APPENA POSSIBLE]
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) I wish she’d come down off her pedestal.
2) I’m sure you can do better than that if you try.
3) I don’t really want her to know about it yet.
4) Would you mind saying that all again, please?
5) It’s taken some time but I think we’re there now.
6) Let’s just hope we can get it all done today.
7) It would look better with a fresh coat of paint.
8) There’s a lot more to this than meets the eye.
9) It’s just another of his usual little tricks.
10) Don’t let them get away with it this time.
11) Put it where you’re sure they’ll see it.
12) Perhaps you ought to order a few while they’re on offer.
13) It’s a sort of fairy tale with a touch of horror.
14) I wonder what the weather will be like.
15) It’s got a nice feel to it but it’s not cheap.
16) I don’t think you’ll get much more in than that.
17) Whose great idea was it in any case?
18) I’d just let them get on with it for the time being.
19) Can’t we just get out and walk the rest of the way?
20) I learnt most of it through trial and error.
21) You’ve got to put a bit more effort into it.
22) It could just have been a bad choice of course.
23) Let’s just leave it as it is until she’s calmed down.
24) I’m sure we’d have been warned before we got here.
25) It was all called off at the last minute.
26) It’s a hell of a long way from here on foot.
27) I wish I’d known a bit more about it beforehand.
28) That guy’s been staring at us since we got here.
29) What do you think I should do with them all?
30) Where I come from nobody would ever do that.
31) I really want to get out of going if I can.
32) Let’s try and make it really easy for them this time.
33) I bet he’s still got another trick up his sleeve.
34) When we got there, there were no rooms left.
35) None of us had the slightest chance of being chosen.
36) Have you tried turning it round the other way.
37) He’s been living in that little hut for quite a while now.
38) Surely you don’t want us to get lost again, do you?
39) Fairly soon we’ll all be in the same predicament.
40) I’ve given the whole thing a fair amount of thought.
41) I’ll have another one of these, please.
42) Don’t turn your back on them for one moment.
43) It took two of us two and a half hours to fix it.
44) Half of these peaches are rotten.
45) This spare tyre ought to be in the car.
46) I had a feeling they’d be back before long.
47) It must be hidden away here somewhere.
48) You’ve brought enough food to feed an army.
49) It’s more than I can manage at the moment.
50) I really don’t know what she sees in him.