Hello and welcome
- Appunti grammaticali
- Piccoli appunti
- Inglese in azione
- Humour inglese
Test Your Level
Council of Europe
Tagsabsolute beginners accento adjectives advanced adverbs agree a lot of already always any articolo determinativo at auxiliary verbs conditional dettato dictation do don't elementary enjoy enough ever future gerund gerundio get going to guardian hardly ever have home if in infinitive ing form intermediate interrogative like listening many much must never nobody object pronouns passive past simple prepositions present perfect pun puns questions really rebus report so some still stop such such a take the think to twitstop verbs very vocabulary wait wait for want wordplay would like yet
- 100 useful English verbs
- La pronuncia dell'alfabeto inglese
- Il piccolo "get" ~ un verbo tuttofare
- Past simple or present perfect: an introduction
- English is so difficult: it's such a complicated language!
- For / Since ~ "da, sin da, da quando"
- Daily Translation (intermediate)
- See, look, watch ~ a visual dilemma
- Principali Verbi Irregolari (raggruppati per assonanza)
Twitter NewsI miei Cinguettii
- In Italy, cloudy Milan outshines the capital 22 febbraio 2017While rays of sun warm the elegant marble monuments on Rome's skyline, Milan lies under grey crowds heavy with pollution.
- Forget Venice, visit these Italian cities for a unique carnival experience 22 febbraio 2017February can be a dreary month, which is why carnival is a wonderful opportunity to inject some colour, fun and festive spirit into your life. In Italy, you're spoilt for choice when it comes to carnival celebrations, with plenty of towns and cities hosting events.
- Rome public transport strike brings city to a standstill 22 febbraio 2017A four-hour public transport strike left commuters stranded in the Italian capital on Wednesday morning.
- In Italy, cloudy Milan outshines the capital 22 febbraio 2017
- 487,945 visits
Thanks for visiting