Hello and welcome
- Appunti grammaticali
- Piccoli appunti
- Inglese in azione
- Humour inglese
Test Your Level
Council of Europe
Tagsabsolute beginners accento adjectives advanced adverbs a lot of already always any auxiliary verbs conditional dettato dictation do don't elementary ever everybody future gerund gerundio get going to guardian hardly ever have have to home house if in infinitive ing form intermediate interrogative like listening many much must never nobody old man onestopenglish passive past simple prepositions present perfect present simple pronunciation pronunciation practice pun puns questions really rebus so some spelling still such such a the think to twitstop verbs very wait wait for want wonder wordplay would like yet
- La pronuncia dell'alfabeto inglese
- 100 useful English verbs
- Daily Translation Intermediate
- On the porch
- For / Since ~ "da, sin da, da quando"
- Principali Verbi Irregolari (raggruppati per assonanza)
- Daily Translation Elementary
- Past simple or present perfect: an introduction
- Principali verbi irregolari (assonanza)
Twitter NewsI miei Cinguettii
- This map shows where to find the very best pizza in Italy 21/09/2017The Gambero Rosso - the equivalent of the Michelin guide or the Bible for Italian foodies - has released its annual list of the very best spots to get pizza up and down the country, and noted a growth in the country's pizza-making industry.
- Planned march on anniversary of Mussolini's rise to power is illegal, says Italian Interior Minister 21/09/2017Italian Interior Minister Marco Minniti has said that plans for a march in Rome on the anniversary of Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini's rise to power is illegal.
- Italy PM to meet EU Brexit negotiator ahead of Theresa May's Brexit speech in Florence 21/09/2017Italy's prime minister, Paolo Gentiloni, will meet the EU's top Brexit negotiator ahead of Theresa May's speech in Florence, further details of which were announced on Thursday.
- This map shows where to find the very best pizza in Italy 21/09/2017
Who is your prof?
Nato e cresciuto a Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, istruito a Wycliffe College nel Regno Unito, oggi Tony Lawson abita con sua moglie, due figli e una cagna leggermente pazzoide nella città di Catania dove insegna l’inglese nel Dipart. di Scienze Politiche e Sociali dell’Università e dove gestisce il sito di Ingliando dal 2011.
Thanks for visiting
- 640,943 ~ pagine viste