Hello and welcome
- Appunti grammaticali
- Piccoli appunti
- Inglese in azione
- Humour inglese
Test Your Level
Council of Europe
Tagsabsolute beginners accento adjectives advanced adverbs agree a lot of already always any articolo determinativo at auxiliary verbs conditional dettato dictation do don't elementary enjoy enough ever future gerund gerundio get going to guardian hardly ever have home if in infinitive ing form intermediate interrogative like listening many much must never nobody object pronouns passive past simple prepositions present perfect pun puns questions really rebus so some still stop such such a take the think to twitstop verbs very vocabulary wait wait for want wonder wordplay would like yet
- 100 useful English verbs
- Past simple or present perfect: an introduction
- For / Since ~ "da, sin da, da quando"
- Uso dei tempi dei verbi
- Daily Translation (intermediate)
- La pronuncia dell'alfabeto inglese
- Daily Translation (elementary)
- Bring, take, or carry?
- English is so difficult: it's such a complicated language!
Twitter NewsI miei Cinguettii
- An Italian shoemaker has made the world's first 24-carat gold shoes 28 marzo 2017Filthy rich and already boast enough glass slippers to win a dozen princes? Italian shoemaker Antonio Vietri has the thing for you: 24-carat gold shoes.
- Over 8 million women suffer psychological abuse in Italy 28 marzo 2017In Italy, 8.3 million women have suffered psychological abuse, national statistics agency Istat said on Tuesday.
- The 16 bridges you simply have to cross in Italy 28 marzo 2017Did you know that Italy is home to the world's longest Tibetan bridge, or the reason why Ponte Vecchio survived the Second World War? Whether you prefer to visit places with a curious history or simply somewhere pretty to Instagram, there's something for you on our list of the 16 Italian bridges you should try to cross at least once in your life.
- An Italian shoemaker has made the world's first 24-carat gold shoes 28 marzo 2017
- 522,422 ~ pagine viste
Thanks for visiting