Ecco le mie soluzioni.
Usa la sezione per i commenti in fondo a questa pagina solamente se ti resta un dubbio o per controllare una versione alternativa o se hai bisogno di qualche spiegazione.
1) Tom has never agreed with us about anything.
2) Let’s do it now. We won’t have much time when we’re at the airport.
3) I bet you’ve never gone back there again, have you?
4) It’s really difficult to make him give a straight answer.
5) It was much hotter than we could ever have imagined.
6) I’ve never been in such an enormous forest before now.
7) What would Tom have done if he hadn’t passed his driving test?
8) I was still thinking about what had happened the day before the storm.
9) Nobody had made the slightest effort to mend the tap.
10) The beach was still being cleaned when the first tourists arrived.
11) Bob hasn’t been seen since he broke up with Lucy.
12) The dog was soaking wet and it took me ages to dry it.
13) I don’t think I will need your help anymore today, thank you.
14) How are you thinking of going there, by train or in Neil’s old minibus?
15) I’ve been going to work on Bob’s motorbike since my car was stolen.
16) None of the lights were working and the door was locked from the inside.
17) It wasn’t what I was looking for but I was sure it would work.
18) I think it would be better if we all shared a taxi.
19) I hope Tom isn’t thinking of diving from the top of that cliff.
20) It looks as if the left side might be a little bit lower than the right.
21) From what you’re saying, it seems that everybody had a really good time.