Hello and welcome
- Appunti grammaticali
- Piccoli appunti
- Inglese in azione
- Humour inglese
Test Your Level
Council of Europe
Tagsabsolute beginners accento adjectives advanced adverbs agree a lot of already always any auxiliary verbs conditional dettato dictation do don't elementary enjoy enough ever everybody future gerund gerundio get going to guardian hardly ever have have to home house if in infinitive ing form intermediate interrogative like listening many much must never nobody onestopenglish passive past simple prepositions present perfect present simple pun puns questions really rebus so some spelling still such such a the think to twitstop verbs very wait wait for want wonder wordplay would like yet
- 100 useful English verbs
- Il ruolo dell'accento (stress) in inglese
- For / Since ~ "da, sin da, da quando"
- Il piccolo "get" ~ un verbo tuttofare
- La pronuncia dell'alfabeto inglese
- Journey, trip or travel: what's the difference?
- English is so difficult: it's such a complicated language!
- See, look, watch ~ a visual dilemma
- Bring, take, or carry?
Twitter NewsI miei Cinguettii
- Police find three bodies on Italian side of Mont Blanc 24 agosto 2017The bodies of three people, suspected to have died several years ago, have been discovered on the Italian side of Europe's highest peak Mont Blanc, local police told AFP Wednesday.
- Bear gatecrashes party in central Italian town 23 agosto 2017Residents in the Italian region of Abruzzo were left shocked when a bear ran through a town's cobbled streets.
- Experts warn that illegal construction threatens lives of millions of Italians 23 agosto 2017As Italy reels from another earthquake, experts warned Wednesday that widespread illegal construction is putting millions across the country at risk of being killed.
- Police find three bodies on Italian side of Mont Blanc 24 agosto 2017
Who is your prof?
Nato e cresciuto a Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, istruito a Wycliffe College nel Regno Unito, oggi Tony Lawson abita con sua moglie, due figli e una cagna leggermente paranoica nella città di Catania dove insegna l’inglese nel Dipart. di Scienze Politiche e Sociali dell’Università e dove gestisce il sito di Ingliando dal 2011.
Thanks for visiting
- 620,439 ~ pagine viste