Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) There weren’t enough chairs for everyone.
2) I’d love to see them again one day.
3) I don’t think they’re going to win this time.
4) You have to open it here on the side.
5) We weren’t sure what the time was.
6) Show it to Tom, he speaks quite good French.
7) Why don’t you come here and join in the fun?
8) I’m looking for a nice comfortable chair.
9) Your mum looks a lot younger in this photo.
10) There’s another one here if you need it.
11) Are you still looking for a new mattress?
12) Is there a different way out of here?
13) Some of these old coins are quite rare.
14) I hope to see you all again soon.
15) Would you like me to wrap it for you?
16) It was great to see them all again.
17) I bet I can do it faster than you.
18) I’d like to know where they all went.
19) Did you get the chance to see them?
20) There are some more sausages if you want.
21) Did you get a chance to visit the museum?
22) Which way is it to the kitchen?
23) Why don’t you ask him yourself?
24) There’s a small chance it’s still on the market.
25) They’re staying there until the end of the month.
26) Do you think he’s ready to face the public?
27) Save some for the kids who are still outside.
28) Can I have another glass for my sister?
29) The last one on the left is hers.
30) When did you last hear from them?
31) It’s easy to get through the entrance exam.
32) I can’t get the lid off this jar.
33) I found a lovely little bookshop the other day.
34) We’re all ready to do our part, I think.
35) Can you keep an eye on my bike, please?
36) I’m so sorry to keep you waiting.
37) I don’t think she knows the answer.
38) It’s a very well written article in my view.
39) She’s got a copld and quite a bad cough.
40) What did you do before you came her?
41) We aren’t really sure where to get off the bus.
42) Do you feel like going out this evening?
43) I wasn’t sure that you wanted to see her.
44) We’re having sausages and chips for dinner.
45) Last night we finally saw the last episode.
46) Have you got their latest album?
47) What does it say just under the title?
48) Finish what you’re doing and get ready to go.
49) The market’s just down there on the left.
50) Why didn’t you bring them with you?