Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
[AUDIO IN ARRIVO APPENA POSSIBILE]
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) We caught the last bus just before midnight.
2) He took us all to the beach that day.
3) Someone must know where they all are.
4) You can find them in most ordinary supermarkets.
5) I can’t remember where I left my car.
6) We’re all having a good time here.
7) We rang the bell several times.
8) The room service was really good.
9) It’s the sharpest knife we’ve got.
10) Take your time, there’s no hurry.
11) Let me think about it for a moment.
12) I don’t really see exactly what you mean.
13) Why don’t you just take this one for now?
14) It was easier just to go there on foot.
15) No one knew where the main office was.
16) I’m leaving most of these things here.
17) I saw him leaving the office earlier.
18) What is your experience with these machines?
19) He can sing the third verse on his own.
20) Keep telling yourself that you can do it.
21) What kind of suit are you looking for?
22) I bought a second hand car in the end.
23) Where did you find all these flowers?
24) She’s got long dark hair and green eyes.
25) What are you going to put in this cupboard?
26) We’ve got a hard day ahead of us today.
27) You can’t eat chicken and chips every day.
28) There must be another way of doing this.
29) You can wear whatever you want tomorrow.
30) Finish what you’re doing and have a break.
31) Hold onto it tightly with both hands.
32) Come and see what the others are doing.
33) Don’t let the dogs out onto the road.
34) Which of these did we do last time?
35) We’ve still got about a quarter of an hour.
36) We bought one of these a few years ago.
37) We got some great news in the post this morning.
38) You can’t take it with you, I’m afraid.
39) Why don’t you go and ask that man over there?
40) The last thing we want now is a storm.
41) Is there any food left for this evening?
42) I have a bit of difficulty with her accent.
43) We’ve got another one in the back of the garage.
44) It’s usually behind this door when I look for it.
45) I found a useful explanation in this book.
46) Did you leave a not for the kids?
47) Can’t you just buy another one?
48) It’s on one of the shelves in the kitchen.
49) We saw her in town about three days ago.
50) He hasn’t got much chance of getting in.