Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
[AUDIO IN ARRIVO APPENA POSSIBILE]
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) Did you follow the instructions carefully?
2) They went to bed some time ago.
3) Is there enough sugar in your tea?
4) I fell asleep before the end of the film.
5) Jack’s dog has got long ears and a short tail.
6) I’d like to get there as soon as possible.
7) How many of these things did you buy?
8) Use the blue towel, it’s clean and dry.
9) Put your name on the list and see what happens.
10) She hasn’t got time to do it right now.
11) He’s learning the hard way, I’m afraid.
12) Have you still got my sports bag?
13) A button came off my shirt last night.
14) We’ve got another chance to see them tonight.
15) The light is still on in their sitting room.
16) We had as nice day down by the sea.
17) It’s good to be back again at last.
18) How many people actually came to the match?
19) I can’t find the solution to this exercise.
20) Why don’t you give her a ring and ask her?
21) The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
22) You’ve got a ladybird on your shoulder.
23) Watch out! It’s coming towards us!
24) There was a dead fly in my tea.
25) Someone must be able to help us.
26) Are those your glasses on that table over there?
27) Which jacket did you wear in the end last night?
28) I completely forgot about her birthday last week.
29) I’d like to know when is a good time to come.
30) There weren’t any messages for you this morning.
31) I don’t usually do this kind of thing.
32) I saw them again in town last Thursday.
33) Are you ready to do something different today?
34) She’s taking the dog for a walk in the park.
35) Some of these buildings are really very old.
36) I bought a new frying pan for the kitchen yesterday.
37) The last time I saw her was in Greece last year.
38) What are you going to do about it?
39) The last bus leaves just after ten o’clock.
40) Don’t tell me you still listen to him.
41) I think he’s got a degree in geology.
42) I left my newspaper on the bus this morning.
43) Can you turn the volume up a bit, please?
44) I’d like to come back here again sometime.
45) Keep your eyes on the road, please.
46) Can’t you just leave it until tomorrow?
47) Have you got any plans for the weekend?
48) I lost it on my way to the market.
49) Luckily I found it again the next day.
50) What are you going to have for lunch?