Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello elementary (A1/A2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) The postman jumped over the gate and ran away.
2) It was the last thing I wanted to hear.
3) What time did they get back home last night.
4) What do you think of my new suit?
5) He put the towels outside to dry.
6) We just wanted to thank you for all your help.
7) Where are you taking the guests this evening?
8) Leave your shoes outside when you come in.
9) We had a great time at our cousin’s house yesterday.
10) He’s going to try again on Thursday morning.
11) There’s another bottle behind that box.
12) I thought Tom was an engineer.
13) She looks like Clare’s aunt Mary.
14) Are you all sitting comfortably?
15) Do you want to go out for a drive this afternoon?
16) Who’s Bob talking to in the other room?
17) It’s a bit cooler outside today.
18) Can you help me move this sofa into the corner?
19) I think they’re still trying to get some tickets.
20) He’s watching some programme on television at the moment.
21) We can put some of this meat in the freezer.
22) Leave your shoes here in the hall, please.
23) When are you goiong to throw all this rubbish out?
24) Can you wait for us while we buy some souvenirs?
25) What size shoes does your brother wear?
26) Which shirt did you choose in the end?
27) Some of these children need special attention.
28) It looks as if it’s going to rain later.
29) It was a hard walk up to the castle.
30) You’re going to need some new gloves before long.
31)When did you decide to talk about it?
32) There were lots of comments about the new centre.
33) You can leave us here on the corner.
34) We’re going to stay until Tuesday afternoon.
35) The best thing to do is to wait for them here.
36) Some of us are still waiting to check in.
37) It takes about fifteen minutes from start to finish.
38) Hurry up! The film’s starting!
39) You can try again later on.
40) Take the third turning on the right.
41) Don’t let the dogs out into the garden.
42) Are you sure you don’t want to come today?
43) Whose are those shoes under that chair?
44) I’ve got a little present for her somewhere.
45) There’s a large dog at the end of the road.
46) Hurry up, your tea’s getting cold.
47) He worked for about half an hour before lunch.
48) Can I have another slice of cake, please?
49) Have you got any questions at this point?
50) You can keep it until the weekend.