Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) Have we got any more of that really strong glue?
2) There’s only one way to find out and that’s by doing it.
3) They’ve got all our orders mixed up again.
4) The weather changed very suddenly while we were there.
5) I’ve got a feeling we’re going to be late again.
6) It’s going to be lonely this Christmas without you to hold.
7) Turn it over and see what it says on the other side.
8) Why don’t you just leave it to dry overnight?
9) Turn it off and then on again. It usually works for me.
10) If you keep turning it to the left, it should come off.
11) I never said I was going to do anything of the sort.
12) There hasn’t been quite so much traffic on the roads recently.
13) I just wanted to let you know that we’re alright.
14) We haven’t got nearly as much time as I thought, I’m afraid.
15) It looks as if most people are going to go straight there.
16) Some of us were told to go straight in without waiting.
17) They got our names mixed up and gave us the wrong rooms.
18) I’d like some of them to stay behind and lend a hand.
19) He never really takes any notice of what I say.
20) When are you going to get rid of all this old furniture?
21) It’s going to take ages to clean up all this mess.
22) I believe you two have already met, haven’t you?
23) He’s not usually as late as this. I wonder what’s happened.
24) Don’t tell me you still haven’t finished the first one.
25) It’s been at least a month since we last got together.
26) What would you have done if you’d been there with them?
27) The whole thing was a waste of time from start to finish.
28) There must have been well over fifty people there.
29) I wonder why they chose such dark colours for the walls.
30) There’s still a bit of leftover turkey in the fridge.
31) Whatever you do, don’t touch any of the papers on the desk.
32) Several people have already applied for Tom’s old job.
33) Are you making any important resolutions for the new year?
34) I’m afraid there’s been a last minute change in plans.
35) He loves making fun of people when he gets the chance.
36) It’ll be at least another hour before we’re ready.
37) Where were you working when Will went to Wales?
38) Let us know when you feel ready to join the team.
39) Get down off that wall before you hurt yourself.
40) I’ll let you know what I think of it when I’ve read the rest.
41) There’s only one way of dealing with people like that.
42) I thought I heard you wandering around during the night.
43) It hasn’t been a very easy moment for any of us.
44) We met them again just before they left for France.
45) Don’t leave them there all on their own.
46) It took us ages to get them to agree to our proposal.
47) It looks as if some of these oranges have gone bad.
48) He’s not going to be very pleased when he finds out.
49) He’ll never get it finished if he carries on like that.
50) I think I’ll leave some of it for tomorrow.