Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) I can’t see any way out of it, I’m afraid.
2) If you sit a bit closer, I can probably squeeze in.
3) Listen carefully because I’m not going to say any of this again.
4) It’s got a strange little button sticking out at the side.
5) Getting in and out of bed is still quite tricky.
6) How could anybody want to do a thing like that?
7) I didn’t think anyone would get here as early as this.
8) There’s no point him getting upset about it now.
9) He’s never said anything about it since then.
10) It’s a pity no one else seems to have shown any interest.
11) I’d like to keep it for a bit longer if you don’t mind.
12) It’ll take you a while to get used to the way it all works.
13) It’s going to be a question of us or them, I’m afraid.
14) Leave it all where it is and we’ll deal with it later.
15) It’s going to be hard to give this up after all my efforts.
16) We’ve got to try and beat them at their own game.
17) There’s no point pinning all your hopes on one horse.
18) You’ll be in big trouble if you carry on like that.
19) I can’t wait to get my hands on the rest of these documents.
20) It must have been a bit of an awkward situation.
21) They probably ought to have let us in much earlier.
22) I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous in all my life.
23) What do you want me to do with all these potatoes?
24) I can’t understand half of what they’re talking about.
25) Let’s get this place cleaned up before we leave.
26) We can try coming back here again later on.
27) Give them something to drink while we’re waiting.
28) There’s no point waiting for them any longer.
29) You’d better keep it under your hat for the moment.
30) I’m sure you’d remember her if you’d seen her.
31) We’ve got to be there before the rest of the cast arrives.
32) I think there’s something moving inside that box.
33) Just turn it over and write on the other side.
34) Get down off that roof before you fall and hurt yourself.
35) None of us got an invitation to their wedding.
36) I think we may have come the wrong way again.
37) He can’t go on living in the past like that.
38) Do you really think we need all this publicity?
39) What makes her think we all agree with her?
40) There’s been a slight change in plans regarding the seating.
41) It’s nice to know we’ve got an alternative if things go wrong.
42) A lot of people have started to cancel their bookings.
43) Are you sure we’re doing this the right way?
44) I’ve been trying to get through to her all morning.
45) What are you going to do with it when you’ve finished?
46) God knows how many times I’ve already told them.
47) There was absolute chaos in the tax office yesterday.
48) We’ve still got some of the original prints somewhere.
49) I’m sure you’ll find someone who’s prepared to do it.
50) Can’t you just turn it over and use the other side?