Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) There’s a slim chance we might get in at the end.
2) Can you turn the volume up a bit please?
3) What time did the last person leave last night?
4) Have you got any idea when it’ll get there?
5) He’s been hanging around the back door all morning.
6) Did you manage to find anything out about the new times?
7) It must have slipped off my lap when I stood up.
8) How many are you thinking of buying for the moment?
9) It’s taking her a long time to make up her mind.
10) There’s no point trying to hide it from them now.
11) Will there be enough room for everybody?
12) Try not to put all your eggs in one basket.
13) We should keep some of this bread for this evening.
14) Let’s see what the others think about it first.
15) You may find it’s already been dealt with.
16) Some of us were left out of the final selection.
17) Take what you want, I’ve already had plenty.
18) It rained on and off all the time we were there.
19) I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he didn’t show up.
20) It took four of us to get it into the van.
21) We’ll never get there at this rate, I’m afraid.
22) We’ve been going round in circles all morning.
23) Have you ever done anything like this before?
24) When was the last time you heard from them?
25) We had to wash all the dishes by hand.
26) Why didn’t you all just get up and go?
27) Do you still feel lonely at times?
28) Is there any chance of a break at some point?
29) There’s still a bit left, right down in the corner.
30) It’s been a while since I last did anything like this.
31) He must have gone out for a bit of fresh air.
32) He lost a lot on the horses yesterday.
33) I’ve no idea what she’s going on about.
34) The noise seems to be coming from behind that wall.
35) The funny thing was that nobody could even see them.
36) It should be in the bottom drawer of the cupboard.
37) It was under a huge pile of clothes in the laundry room.
38) Someone must have slipped in during the lunch break.
39) It’s been a bit of a tough week for all the staff.
40) It’s not bad considering how little time we’ve had.
41) If you listen for long enough, you’ll see what I mean.
42) Can you all try and keep the noise down a bit, please.
43) The door was already open when we got here.
44) They usually provide refreshments at about half past ten.
45) He’ll probably turn up half an hour late as usual.
46) I bet you don’t even know who they are.
47) We’ll never get there in time at this rate.
48) I asked them to keep a couple of tickets for your parents.
49) Let’s try and avoid a last minute rush.
50) He’s always got some feeble kind of excuse.