Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) What’s this button on the side for?
2) There’s only a slight chance we’ll find them in time.
3) They’ve been working from home for the last couple of months.
4) You should have seen his face when I told him.
5) There was only a small minority supporting them.
6) Half of the people there were already drunk.
7) Is there anything you need while I’m in town?
8) I’m afraid it’s not quite as easy as that.
9) There was twice as much work as I’d imagined.
10) We walked as far as the woods and then turned back.
11) We’re still trying to make up for lost time.
12) The last bit of road down to the coast was awful.
13) Come and see what they’ve done while we were away.
14) Why are you so unsure about leaving it all up to them?
15) I don’t think I’ve ever been this way before.
16) Did you manage to get through to him in the end?
17) I had a quick look at it before signing.
18) We ought to let them know we’re here at some point.
19) He still hasn’t given it back to them.
20) She’s never been as late as this in the past.
21) Too much time’s already been wasted on this.
22) There should have been someone on duty all the time.
23) Let’s stop here and move on when it’s a bit cooler.
24) It took two of us most of the day to finish.
25) If you look under the surface, you’ll see two more.
26) They were pretty lucky not to get caught.
27) I wish I’d kept it for a bit longer.
28) I couldn’t keep up with what they were saying.
29) It took us quite a while to get used to the humidity.
30) We’ll have to look for a petrol station pretty soon.
31) There are still four more to be done.
32) We’re in a bit of a tricky situation right now.
33) Let’s wait till the weather brightens up a bit.
34) The ceiling fan doesn’t seem to be working very well.
35) There ought to be a warning sign at the entrance.
36) Keep the hall clear until the president has arrived.
37) Don’t tell me you’re short of staff again.
38) I couldn’t just let them go without saying a word.
39) It’s not the only time I’ve had to intervene this week.
40) We’ll have to wait for at least a month or two.
41) Give him a bit now and leave the rest for tonight.
42) There’s no point hanging around here any longer.
43) Have you got any idea what all this fuss is about?
44) Someone’s broken in and taken all our stuff.
45) Try calling her again in the early evening.
46) The rest of the project’s been abandoned.
47) It didn’t seem to be the right moment to ask.
48) You could have warned us about it a bit earlier.
49) The new road to the coast is faster but not as pretty.
50) It’s the last door on the right as you go in.