Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
[AUDIO IN ARRIVO APPENA POSSIBILE]
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) Keep it to yourself till we’re sure it’s right.
2) The side effects are not very pleasant at all.
3) Let’s wait until the sun’s gone down a bit more.
4) The last thing we need now is an inspection.
5) We’ll have to move all these stones first.
6) It’s starting to look a bit unlikely at this point.
7) I bought enough for about ten people in the end.
8) The last thing we want is for everybody to end up here.
9) I think we’ve tried more or less everything at this point.
10) Let’s try and get away before the rush hour.
11) Put it all in the oven for a quarter of an hour.
12) There’s still a chance that someone might find them.
13) She locked herself out of her flat the other day.
14) It was a lot later than I thought it was.
15) Grab a seat while there are still some left.
16) There’s a left turn just after the lights.
17) It’s often easier to find them in this area.
18) Surely she should see someone about it.
19) A lot of the younger guests got quite bored.
20) Pick it up and put it back on the shelf.
21) This pen seems to have run out of ink.
22) You’ll still be here tomorrow but your dreams may not.
23) I think it must have rolled under this cupboard.
24) It’s silly of him to just let them go like that.
25) If it were mine, I’d try and get rid of it at once.
26) Do you think he’s ready to face the public?
27) Careful, there’s a sharp bend in the road up ahead.
28) It’s good to know she’s got over the worst of it.
29) I could have sworn we’ve been here before.
30) It doesn’t usually take her as long as this.
31) I’m sure there must be a better way of doing it.
32) She obviously doesn’t want to have anything to do with it.
33) We’ll have to look for an alternative route in that case.
34) I’ll try and get back in time for tea if I can.
35) We’ve checked all the post that came in yesterday.
36) Let’s see what trains are available before deciding.
37) They’ve got to be ready by midday at the very latest.
38) Take your hands off it and see what happens.
39) They pushed us off the main road and called for help.
40) He showed a lof of courage to just jump in like that.
41) It took four of us to stop them from fighting.
42) The message says we should go there at once.
43) See if you can find it before they get their hands on it.
44) He’s always been a bit of a troublemaker like that.
45) We had a bit of a get-together over the weekend.
46) I felt it got a bit boring towards the end.
47) We probably didn’t need to bring all these warm clothes.
48) It actually cost a lot more than I thought it would.
49) We really ought to get rid of a lot of this stuff.
50) It takes quite a long time to learn to do it properly.