Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
[AUDIO IN ARRIVO APPENA POSSIBLE]
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) If it weren’t for all these roadworks, we’d be there by now.
2) It’s time we got going or we’re going to be late.
3) It’s been ages since any of us have seen each other.
4) I’d look through it all very carefully if I were you.
5) Why didn’t you just tell them that you weren’t hungry?
6) You can get most of this stuff online these days.
7) He’s just found himself quite a good job in the city.
8) He’s been in and out of prison since he first got caught.
9) It’s been a while since I did anything like this.
10) We can always come back again another time.
11) There’s no point trying to call him now.
12) They’re usually a lot quicker than this.
13) There are still a lot of papers to be signed.
14) You’d better get off at the next stop and walk.
15) The path twists and turns the closer you get to the top.
16) There weren’t enough of us to make two teams.
17) We ought to have booked a room before leaving.
18) It’s been quite a tough year so far for all of us.
19) You’ll get used to it when you’ve been here for a while.
20) He’s sure to find out before anyone else does.
21) The trick is to turn the key and push at the same time.
22) The owner told us not to leave anything on the verandah.
23) It took us more than an hour to get there last time.
24) What kind of person would do a thing like that?
25) It was far more complicated than any of us had imagined.
26) I just bought a few to see what they’re like.
27) The last thing we want is to have to face a scandal
28) Give them all back to the assistant when you’ve finished.
29) Do you think she really knows what she’s talking about?
30) It’s not unusual to find them here on a Thursday.
31) What kind of situation were you expecting to find?
32) Have you given it any more thought recently?
33) I wouldn’t worry about it for the moment.
34) Talk to her about it as soon as you get the chance.
35) It’s been a while since he did any kind of physical activity.
36) Most of the games were over by the time we got there.
37) There just wasn’t enough time to get it all done.
38) If it doesn’t feel a good fit, then you’d better change it.
39) The days will start to get lighter from now on.
40) Don’t take any notice of anything he tells you.
41) Why don’t you let the kids take care of it all for once?
42) I’ve still got a few more presents to wrap up.
43) You can probably still catch him if you get a move on.
44) I wouldn’t have wanted anything more after that meal.
45) Try turning it on its back and tickling its tummy.
46) They obviously didn’t take any notice of the warning signs.
47) Which of them do you think you’d have chosen.
48) I wish we had a bit more choice in the matter.
49) Of course the rain spoilt it all as it always does.
50) It took us most of the day to sort it all out.