Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
[AUDIO IN ARRIVO APPENA POSSIBLE]
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) I guess we’ll just have to stay behind and wait for them
2) If it’s all the same to you, I’d rather not come this time.
3) Who does he think he is bossing us around like that?
4) We weren’t really sure whether he wanted us to stay or not.
5) The more we manage to get done today, the sooner we’ll finish.
6) Try not to make things too hard for them.
7) Don’t leave them on their own for any longer than you have to.
8) I still find it really hard to believe what he says.
9) She hid it where he’d never find it.
10) Don’t let a bit of rain ruin the day for you.
11) You have to admit it’ll be a tough time for them.
12) We can try breaking it up into smaller pieces.
13) You won’t get very far treating her like that.
14) It must take up so much of your time just to get there.
15) Why don’t you google it and see what you come up with?
16) We were hoping to join up with the others later.
17) There must be some other way of doing it.
18) There was some light work still to be done.
19) Let’s try and get it right this time, shall we?
20) He’ll just have to find out for himself at some point.
21) I gave up trying to do this sort of thing ages ago.
22) I’m sure he’s been here as long as I have.
23) How long have you two been making these things for.
24) We couldn’t have done anything about it in any case.
25) If it’s alright with you, I’ll just hang around here for a while.
26) Let’s get as much done as we can while we’re here.
27) It gets a bit trickier as you get nearer to the end.
28) Just see what he has to say about it and we’ll take it from there.
29) Once he gets up on his high horse, there’s no stopping him.
30) I’d love to have been able to stay for longer.
31) Do you reckon he’s still in with a chance?
32) If only they’d put a bit more sauce on it.
33) It would have been worse if he’d been in the back.
34) Just dump it over there with the rest of the stuff.
35) Shall we try and make it as easy as we can?
36) Are they still trying to get it out of the pool?
37) What’s it got to do with them anyway?
38) The first of them should have got here by now.
39) I’ve got a feeling we’re not going to get there in time.
40) It’s time for us to get something useful done.
41) Last time it took us ages to find the place.
42) You’ll have to get hold of him when he’s offline.
43) Try and find out when they’re likely to be in.
44) Let’s just take it all with us for the moment.
45) The best bit’s when they all get caught.
46) Keep it for the next time we get stuck here.
47) You can’t keep on doing it all for him every time.
48) God knows what’ll happen when she finds out about it.
49) She’s been in and out of the house all morning.
50) Come and have a look at what they’re doing over here.