Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
[AUDIO IN ARRIVO APPENA POSSIBLE]
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) They must have got mixed up with these other papers.
2) It might be wise to ask them before we start.
3) It’s taken us an hour and a half to get to this point.
4) Is there a prize for whoever finds the most?
5) We can’t just hang around here all day in this heat.
6) Don’t let any of them start till I get there.
7) Try and get them all into that box if you can.
8) It was a lot quicker before they changed the rules.
9) They were waiting for a change in the weather.
10) The purpose of the exercise was to get them all talking.
11) There were dozens of cats wandering around all over the place.
12) We’ve got to get back in time for her speech.
13) Show me what you’ve been doing all this time.
14) I’ve got a ten pound note that says he won’t make it.
15) We could have been there for ages if we hadn’t known.
16) Take some of these bags with you on your way out.
17) I don’t suppose any of you have missed me very much.
18) Will it be alright if I leave it here with the others?
19) It’ll be too late to do anything about it.
20) Keep it to yourself until we know for sure.
21) I know it’s not much but it’s the best I can do.
22) One of us is going to have to stay here for now.
23) You’ve just got to take the rough with the smooth.
24) I lost touch with him quite a while ago.
25) I don’t thoink anything will make her change her mind.
26) Perhaps you should try looking at it from her point of view.
27) Have a bit more of this soup while it’s still hot.
28) I thought I was getting better at this but I’m not.
29) I thought he was joking when he told us about it.
30) I’d take it straight back to the shop myself.
31) Why don’t you all come over for a bite to eat?
32) It’s all been a complete waste of time if you ask me.
33) They must have known we were watching them.
34) Let’s not waste what little time we’ve got left.
35) See if you can catch it with just one hand.
36) Let’s just try and deal with one thing at a time.
37) You can never be too sure with these new devices.
38) Don’t you feel better now you’ve got it off your chest?
39) He’s been hanging around this area for some time now.
40) It looks as if he’s going to get away with it again.
41) We’re going to need all the help we can get.
42) She’s got an odd way of showing her appreciation.
43) I don’t think there’s any other way in at all.
44) They must have made some kind of secret deal.
45) I’m still trying to work out what it means.
46) I’d rather get it over and done with while we’re here.
47) One more of these and I won’t be able to drive home.
48) It’s not all what it seems to be, believe me.
49) Someone’s going to be in a lot of trouble around here.
50) It’s time we got out of here and on our way.