Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) Speak up. I can hardly hear a word you’re saying.
2) Give her time to get used to the idea.
3) She was still trying very hard to get used to it all.
4) We all got a bit confused towards the end.
5) There was a huge noise and the whole room started to shake.
6) Put that one over there and we’ll keep these ones here.
7) You should have warned them about the dogs.
8) Leave everything as you found it when you’ve finished.
9) I’d have got here earlier if I’d known you were coming.
10) Just tell him what to do and he’ll do it for you.
11) He hasn’t shown any interest in our project so far.
12) You could have told me you were coming.
13) Put the rest of it back in the fridge if you don’t want it all tonight.
14) It took her most of the night to sort it all out.
15) When are you taking us all to the cinema again?
16) Don’t believe everything he tells you.
17) You can stay for the show and get the last bus home.
18) There were at least fifty people waiting to hear the results.
19) Will there be a prize for the winner?
20) We’re waiting for a chance to have a go ourselves.
21) I’ll never find it among all these other things.
22) There are still a few things to be sorted out here.
23) Have you ever thought of moving to another part of town?
24) What have you put in this sandwich? It’s great!
25) There’s been a serious fall in sales this month.
26) Join the queue if you want something to eat.
27) Why don’t you get off your bike and walk?
28) Just leave everything as it is for the moment.
29) Maybe I’ll just buy a new one and forget about it.
30) There must be some other way of doing this.
31) The door’s locked and there’s no other way in.
32) Someone’s sure to find out before too long.
33) I’d love to be a fly on the wall in that room.
34) Be careful, the handle’s coming off that door.
35) Can you bring us some water and the bill, please?
36) I’d better put the children to bed first.
37) Do you ever wonder what happened to them?
38) I’d love to know more about her childhood.
39) It’ll be a few days before we know the answer.
40) Do you know anything at all about her past life?
41) It’ll be hard to catch up with them now.
42) There must be an easier way of doing this.
43) Two of them are stuck to the bottom of the drawer.
44) There’s no point going in now. It’s much too early.
45) Would you mind looking after my dog for a moment?
46) Whatever happens, don’t tell him I told you.
47) Are you looking for anything in particular or just browsing?
48) Can you give us a hand with these boxes? They’re really heavy.
49) I don’t know what’s got into him. He’s not himself these days.
50) It took us ages just to find the right road.