Esercizi di dettato in lingua inglese
L’audio consiste in 50 frasi di dettato, slegate tra di loro. Ogni frase viene letto due volte. Usa la pausa sul player per darti il tempo per scrivere la frase dopo la prima lettura e per aggiustarla, se necessario, dopo la seconda lettura. Le versioni corrette si trovano in fondo alla pagina. Una volta svolto il dettato, la traccia audio può essere utilizzata anche come esercizio di pronuncia, ascoltando e ripetendo le frasi con o senza il testo davanti.
Per chi è già ben avviato al livello intermediate (B1/B2)
VERSIONE CORRETTA QUI SOTTO
1) There was a strange-looking man hanging around the entrance.
2) Don’t worry, it’ll only take you a couple of minutes.
3) Just leave it where you found it. Someone will come back for it.
4) Did anybody ever find out what was happening?
5) Would you mind waiting in the other room, please?
6) I’m not prepared to sit here waiting for them all day.
7) It’ll probably be dark by the time you get back.
8) Would you turn the light on in the corridor, please?
9) The light’s still on in the kitchen. Is there somebody in there?
10) Are you still trying to find someone to take your place tomorrow?
11) I would let them in now. It’s nearly time to start.
12) I don’t think they’ve really understood what you want them to do.
13) Don’t go in there, you’ll get covered in dust.
14) If you can’t find anything useful in there, have a look in here.
15) There’s a new pub that’s just opened at the bottom of the hill.
16) I can’t read what it says under the picture here.
17) It might take you a little time to get used to it.
18) None of this would have happened if you’d called Bob earlier.
19) Half the time it was too wet to even go outside.
20) It’ll take me too long to get there now.
21) Have you ever thought about getting rid of this wall?
22) There are at least another three where these came from.
23) Some of us were still waiting for the rest of our luggage.
24) Don’t forget to hang the washing out when you get back.
25) Why didn’t you tell us you were coming this early?
26) Nobody gave us any warning about what was going to happen.
27) There are plenty more where this one came from.
28) I don’t see why you can’t just leave it here.
29) Don’t give it all to her. I’d like some too.
30) Keeping quiet about it won’t help anyone.
31) It’ll be quite hard if the weather doesn’t get any better.
32) I’ve had enough of trying to convince them all.
33) I don’t think there’s much point waiting any longer.
34) It won’t close because there’s too much stuff in it.
35) Tom’s never really been very helpful around the house.
36) What on earth have you done with these scissors?
37) After all he’s been through, he deserves a bit of peace and quiet.
38) What am I supposed to do with the rest of these towels?
39) Once you’ve shown the guests around, you can have a break.
40) Give them a bit more time and they’ll be doing it with their eyes closed.
41) They’re still trying to find a way of avoiding the problem.
42) She found herself in a slightly awkward situation at first.
43) I can never think of his name when I need it.
44) There must be some way of getting in touch with her.
45) You must have seen this scene at least a dozen times before.
46) I could hardly stand up straight in the upstairs bedroom.
47) Are you really thinking of driving all the way down to the coast this afternoon?
48) Can I borrow all these CDs for a while, please?
49) I don’t think he’s ever had to do any real work in the whole of his life.
50) You’re supposed to stay here until the last guest has left the gym.